Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members
4 hours ago, Vee said:

What on Earth is wrong with chest hair?

Not a thing! I'm also probably the only person that finds Freddie hotter than Chandler *hides*

They're both handsome but I'll take Freddie...even with the hairy chest and weight gain.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
6 hours ago, Vee said:

What on Earth is wrong with chest hair?

I prefer it but I also don’t go crazy thirsting about soap actors for pages on end.

7 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Is anyone missing Days? I'm not in the least. I know everyone's excited over Salem Beyond. Part of me is excited. Another part is just jaded.  Ron Carlivati writing this after all. So i can't say i'm expecting a fun adventure. I do hope we get a good action adventure romp. With good production values. It would be wonderful to see the characters in different settings. Instead of cheap ugly sets.

Please register in order to view this content

I’m missing the show outside of Ben/Ciara. They’re really the only thing I don’t enjoy about the show now that Kristen isn’t wearing ten masks and kidnapping half the town.

• Members
On 8/1/2021 at 3:14 PM, AlexElizabeth said:

Since we don't have a show to talk about, here's some "wisdom" from Camila Banus.

I tried finding this on Instagram but she just has pics of herself.  Must have gotten some bad reactions to this ignorant post.

• Members
7 hours ago, mphs19952003 said:

I tried finding this on Instagram but she just has pics of herself.  Must have gotten some bad reactions to this ignorant post.

It looks like an Instagram story and those automatically delete themselves in 24 hours unless you save them.

• Members
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, mphs19952003 said:

8 hours ago, te. said:

It looks like an Instagram story and those automatically delete themselves in 24 hours unless you save them.

Yes was on her instagram story. Here is a screengrab that somebody made and appended the time to the image:

Edited by janea4old

• Members

This should probably go in a new August thread, but I'm too lazy to open one. So I'll just say that Monday's post-Olympics episode was terrific. Loved the scenes between Sami and EJ, and the Phillip/Lucas and Nicole/Rafe scenes were also well-acted. Even the Ben/Ciara stuff didn't annoy me, because you had Ciara clearly asserting that being kidnapped by Ben (who seems hellbent on taking away her agency) isn't romantic. I also loved how pissed-off Lani and Abe seemed at Claire and Ally, who deserved all her scorn and more for abetting said kidnapping.