DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Maybe Freddie and his wife can interview Zach Tinker for their YouTube channel...

Freddie doesn't look like the type that would do that.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members
Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Now is when Alan should interview them. Chandler and Co. He knows about the new series and his interviewed some from days already. He get lots of viewers too.

But Alan is so clueless. Even though Alan sucks. It still would be nice to see them interviewed.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members
17 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Freddie doesn't look like the type that would do that.

Somewhere he's throwing a tantrum because he wasn't asked back. Like the ones he submitted for Emmy consideration.

• Members
23 hours ago, Vee said:

And people will keep excusing it because they like Gabi. It's not the first time she's done dumb shít.

It seems like that stanbase isn't as loud anymore. The tide quickly turned on her. But it'll fade and she probably won't go anywhere.

30 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

lol.

I bet he actually would though.

Tinker is perfect recasting. I'm so happy. Y&R has treated their talented younger stars like garbage. Their loss is Beyond Salem's gain. Now just get him on the main show ...

• Members
23 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

It seems like that stanbase isn't as loud anymore. The tide quickly turned on her. But it'll fade and she probably won't go anywhere.

I've always liked Gabi and the actress in the role but she needs to stop with her Twitter posts. If they were to recast I'd get Lindsay Hartley.

• Members
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

Somewhere he's throwing a tantrum because he wasn't asked back.

I genuinely believe he was asked back and said no.
There is no reason for them to bring back so many people but somehow choose to recast him for a brief online series.

• Members

I do hope we find out the real story someday. 

Did the show reach out to Freddie first and he said no?

Did they decide to recast and that’s why he made the video? 

It’s a mystery lol 

• Members
5 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I do hope we find out the real story someday. 

Did the show reach out to Freddie first and he said no?

Did they decide to recast and that’s why he made the video? 

It’s a mystery lol 

I'll go with choice #2.  He wasn't asked.

• Members

I don't understand why they wouldn't ask him. There is nothing that he has done or said that would prompt the show who is bringing back people who have been off the show for much longer to target him.
He is an idiot for saying no to a few days paid work and full of himself and deluded. And he definitely preempted the recast announcement to make clear HE said no. But I don't see why they wouldn't have at least tried. 
We have all kinds of thoughts about him and Sonny but the show has no reason to feel that way

• Members
6 hours ago, FrenchBug82 said:

I don't understand why they wouldn't ask him. There is nothing that he has done or said that would prompt the show who is bringing back people who have been off the show for much longer to target him.
He is an idiot for saying no to a few days paid work and full of himself and deluded. And he definitely preempted the recast announcement to make clear HE said no. But I don't see why they wouldn't have at least tried. 
We have all kinds of thoughts about him and Sonny but the show has no reason to feel that way

Apparently someone on the show can se he has zero chemistry with CM and is a terrible actor.

• Members
11 hours ago, FrenchBug82 said:

I agree - I can't see them recasting him just for the sake of it considering Will / Sonny might have two-three scenes in total on this considering all others appearing. I'm pretty sure Freddie was asked but for whatever reason he decided that his YouTube career was too successful; I'm guessing Tinker might end up a permanent replacement considering they still seem to want to use Will from time to time even if they don't need him fulltime on the canvas at the moment.