Y&R June 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
On 6/20/2021 at 10:24 PM, YRfan23 said:

He's not my favorite, but still  good for him though. 

The moment CLB won his Emmy was the moment he started acting extra hammy instead of the brilliance he gave 1997-2004ish of the sleazy scheming  grey lawyer he was. 

BTW as for today’s episode why are Phyllis's hands are still covered in self tanner?!!?

• Members

Hunter King is a strong, emotionally transparent actress, but Summer is just a mushy mess of a character who reads so much younger than late 20s (even considering our infantilized Millennial generation).

• Members
14 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Hunter King is a strong, emotionally transparent actress, but Summer is just a mushy mess of a character who reads so much younger than late 20s (even considering our infantilized Millennial generation).

Summer should be somewhere trying to find things on Tara to use against her. Instead of currently having both of her parents to hold her hands metaphorically crying. 

• Members
11 minutes ago, Forever8 said:

Summer should be somewhere trying to find things on Tara to use against her. Instead of currently having both of her parents to hold her hands metaphorically crying. 

This girl’s a Newman who has studied at the feet of one of the most demented master manipulators in Genoa City. Like grow a pair, girl.

Or make her helplessness part of her character. Don’t try to sell her as this great strategic young executive who curls up into a ball.

• Members

I know this is a personal preference but I really wish Josh Morrow would shave. He’s sitting there with his handsome clean cut brother and all I can think is that it’s too bad Billy didn’t come in with some shaving cream and a razor instead of the bubble bath.

42 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

This girl’s a Newman who has studied at the feet of one of the most demented master manipulators in Genoa City. Like grow a pair, girl.

Or make her helplessness part of her character. Don’t try to sell her as this great strategic young executive who curls up into a ball.

Yes! Your mom is Phyllis and you’re acting like a wash rag? At least tell Phyllis and let her do the dirty work. I’m a day behind so it’s possible this has happened.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Chatty Cakes said:

I know this is a personal preference but I really wish Josh Morrow would shave. He’s sitting there with his handsome clean cut brother and all I can think is that it’s too bad Billy didn’t come in with some shaving cream and a razor instead of the bubble bath.

Yes! Your mom is Phyllis and you’re acting like a wash rag? At least tell Phyllis and let her do the dirty work. I’m a day behind so it’s possible this has happened.

Summer also needs a friend or confidant who isn’t her mom. I saw they tried with Abby and Nina.

• Members
1 minute ago, Faulkner said:

Summer also needs a friend or confidant who isn’t her mom. I saw they tried with Abby and Nina.

I think they should end her and Sally’s stupid feud and have them become friends. The rival with Sally Sr and Stephanie was based on fashion houses competing. The one with Sally Jr and Summer is pointless and not entertaining.

• Members
1 minute ago, Chatty Cakes said:

I think they should end her and Sally’s stupid feud and have them become friends. The rival with Sally Sr and Stephanie was based on fashion houses competing. The one with Sally Jr and Summer is pointless and not entertaining.

I agree. The feud is dumb, especially now that Summer’s real enemy is Tara. And Sally seems to hate Tara as well, even though they’re scheming together.

• Members
1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

Nick just mentioned her friends and family were in Genoa City-- I was like "What friends?"

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

I agree. The feud is dumb, especially now that Summer’s real enemy is Tara. And Sally seems to hate Tara as well, even though they’re scheming together.

I always thought from when Sally debut on Y&R she and Summer should've been friends.