Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

YR/BB actress possibly back at B&B


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members

Sheila's last appearance started well, but by the time Kimberlin Brown decided to run for politics. Brad Bell had her waitressing at the Italian restaurant serving Brooke breadsticks and rigatoni. Hopefully, this time we get a semi-decent story. I take it he is younger than Mary Margaret and older than Diana.  And we can just ignore those other two children played by Wilson Bethel and Yvonne Zima from the sister show. 

I do hope this means we can get to see both Mary-Margaret and James Warwick to help fill this story out too. 

I did like someone's theory on Twitter I saw about Morgan DeWitt being Finn's mother. But I figured with Kimberlin tweeting back at Ted King that she was the one. I'm surprised Brad didn't try to keep this on the hush. Though I guess the show needs the publicity more at this moment. 

4 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

That was just a mess created by Maria HELL. 

Yeah... we can ignore them. Sheila can only have 3 children we can care about. I do want Mary and Diana to return on the canvas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
9 hours ago, John said:

Ok How many kids does Shelia have

Mary/Erica

Daisy

Ryder

Finn

when did she have all these kids

 

4 hours ago, Forever8 said:

I take it he is younger than Mary Margaret and older than Diana.  And we can just ignore those other two children played by Wilson Bethel and Yvonne Zima from the sister show. 

I do hope this means we can get to see both Mary-Margaret and James Warwick to help fill this story out too. 

I did like someone's theory on Twitter I saw about Morgan DeWitt being Finn's mother. But I figured with Kimberlin tweeting back at Ted King that she was the one. I'm surprised Brad didn't try to keep this on the hush. Though I guess the show needs the publicity more at this moment. 

Yeah... we can ignore them. Sheila can only have 3 children we can care about. I do want Mary and Diana to return on the canvas. 

What we saw onscreen and rewrites. I used real time for the rewrites.

1991 - Sheila miscarries Scott Sr.'s child.

1997 - Sheila gives birth to Mary Warwick.

2002/2003 - Sheila becomes involved w/ Massimo Marone, supposedly resulting in Diana Marone.

2005/2006 - Sheila becomes involved w/ Tom Fisher, supposedly resulting in twins Daisy and Ryder Fisher.

In the timeline, Finn's birth and adoption would either have been before Sheila arrived in Genoa City, or in between Mary and Diana.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
14 hours ago, DemetriKane said:

Welcome home,Queen.

Come At Me Suicide Squad GIF by Team Coco

And just like that, I was back. lol.

8 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

Love it! Contrary to others I’d say her 2017 return was brilliant and beyond everyone expectations. It just watered down to zero when Kim Brown announced her run for politics and she became the resident waitress.

THIS. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
10 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

but I just dont think they were really Sheila’s kids, and obviously Brad Bell is ignoring what Happen on Y&R like Pheila and Sarah/Daisy/Ryder 

Yeah but all that was featured during summer 2020 pandemic reruns on Y&R.  Daisy, Ryder, Phelia, Sarah, Tom Fisher, and related storylines. All of it. 
Would Brad expect everyone to have not watched Y&R last summer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
8 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

Love it! Contrary to others I’d say her 2017 return was brilliant and beyond everyone expectations. It just watered down to zero when Kim Brown announced her run for politics and she became the resident waitress.

Brilliant? I forget your username says it all. . Was this return the same time she wss living at Katie's without her knowing which was absurd while looking through telescopes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 hours ago, Forever8 said:

I did like someone's theory on Twitter I saw about Morgan DeWitt being Finn's mother.

For the brief couple days where we knew Ted King was his real father but there was a mystery around his mother, my mind went there too. I am partial to Morgan because I love SB but it would have been hell of a twist considering she had kidnapped Steffy as an infant to be her own daughter.
Of course it also would have made no sense since her entire story was about her inability to have children. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
12 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Brilliant? I forget your username says it all. . Was this return the same time she wss living at Katie's without her knowing which was absurd while looking through telescopes?

And serving Brooke breadsticks and rigatoni too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
8 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

Love it! Contrary to others I’d say her 2017 return was brilliant and beyond everyone expectations. It just watered down to zero when Kim Brown announced her run for politics and she became the resident waitress.

 

It started fine. It quickly went downhill. I mean, you have SHEILA wiping tables?

 

Again, B&B desperately needs a shot in the arm. Brad focusing on Steffy and Finn is smart.

33 minutes ago, janea4old said:

Yeah but all that was featured during summer 2020 pandemic reruns on Y&R.  Daisy, Ryder, Phelia, Sarah, Tom Fisher, and related storylines. All of it. 
Would Brad expect everyone to have not watched Y&R last summer?

 

I just don't think he cares

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Posted (edited)

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bbs-kimberlin-brown-return-and-is-finns-mother/

Quoting Digest:
As for what to expect from Sheila this time around, Brown teased, “I really thought she had changed the last time she was there. She was really trying to be a better person. There’s no doubt about that, and I don’t think that that has changed. But, even for people who have become better, in the face of society, when you have certain elements in life that refuse to acknowledge that betterment, you just hope you don’t slip back into some of your old ways….  "
end quote

-----------------------------

So that's how Kimberlin explains Sheila being "nice" in her last run? That Sheila had "changed". Really?  In my opinion, Sheila cannot change, so that whole thing never rang true.

Edited by janea4old
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
20 minutes ago, janea4old said:

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bbs-kimberlin-brown-return-and-is-finns-mother/

Quoting Digest:
As for what to expect from Sheila this time around, Brown teased, “I really thought she had changed the last time she was there. She was really trying to be a better person. There’s no doubt about that, and I don’t think that that has changed. But, even for people who have become better, in the face of society, when you have certain elements in life that refuse to acknowledge that betterment, you just hope you don’t slip back into some of your old ways….  "
end quote

-----------------------------

So that's how Kimberlin explains Sheila being "nice" in her last run? That Sheila had "changed". Really?  In my opinion, Sheila cannot change, so that whole thing never rang true.

Why bring her back? How many times have we seen this movie?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 240

      Generations Discussion Thread

    2. 323

      Texas!

    3. 10,090

      Guiding Light discussion thread

    4. 240

      Generations Discussion Thread

    5. 14

      Soap opera Royalty

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy