Or you could read the thread, and not just your own posts?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, John said:

ok say that 

Thought maybe there was a video floating out there

Or you could read the thread. The preview is just a few posts back and is too big to miss. 

4 hours ago, Chris B said:

Or you could read the thread. The preview is just a few posts back and is too big to miss. 

I did. I just thought ABC maybe put out a video preview

2 hours ago, John said:

I did. I just thought ABC maybe put out a video preview

Not gonna lie. I initially thought the same thing.

Question: when was the last time a show honored the passing of a performer who’d been off canvas for as long as John Reilly/Sean? Is it unprecedented?

16 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Question: when was the last time a show honored the passing of a performer who’d been off canvas for as long as John Reilly/Sean? Is it unprecedented?

I wouldn't call it honouring, but the passing of Susan Brown? Maybe not as intricate as they're doing for John Reilly, but....

4 minutes ago, Liberty City said:

I wouldn't call it honouring, but the passing of Susan Brown? Maybe not as intricate as they're doing for John Reilly, but....

Thanks. I forgot about that. So another GH performer. I suppose it makes sense for GH to draw upon its pop culture glory days.

2 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Thanks. I forgot about that. So another GH performer. I suppose it makes sense for GH to draw upon its pop culture glory days.

I appreciate TPTB at General Hospital honouring its veteran cast and characters, but, Reilly's passing is definitely being given the proper send off. Does remind me of the one-off appearance of Serena Baldwin.

15 hours ago, Liberty City said:

I appreciate TPTB at General Hospital honouring its veteran cast and characters, but, Reilly's passing is definitely being given the proper send off. Does remind me of the one-off appearance of Serena Baldwin.

Carly Schroeder was good in that episode too. Shame they never brought her back because of her legacy as well as the talent. Besides she wanted to come back according to SOD. Now since Carly is in the service. It's time to recast with a blonde in her late 20's to mid 30's to be Serena. They're giving more story to the non-legacy female characters i.e. Sasha and Willow than the legacy characters of Kristina, Molly, Serena, etc., 

13 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Well sh*t... my tearducts are going already, and I didn't even watch General Hospital during this time. But... whoa! I'mma need Sean Kanan back! Whatta stud!