• dragonflies changed the title to GH: John Reilly Tribute Episode
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news! Caitlin is a fantastic and hilarious performer on TikTok and she looks like she could be Sean and Tiffany's kid. A very classy move on GH's part.

It's a lovely thing to do, but as with Carly Schroeder's guest appearance I'm always left asking 'why not just hire these people on contract?' I'm sure Reilly's daughter isn't at all interested in a soap contract (until TikTok dries up anyway), but you know what I mean. These characters (Anna Donely, Serena) are money on the table being left unused in favor of inferior choices.

2 hours ago, Vee said:

It's a lovely thing to do, but as with Carly Schroeder's guest appearance I'm always left asking 'why not just hire these people on contract?' I'm sure Reilly's daughter isn't at all interested in a soap contract (until TikTok dries up anyway), but you know what I mean. These characters (Anna Donely, Serena) are money on the table being left unused in favor of inferior choices.

+1

THIS

Instead we get wallpaper Sasha and dry paint Willow

39 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

+1

THIS

Instead we get wallpaper Sasha and dry paint Willow

Sasha and Willow are nothing burgers. Eating up airtime. We will never get true next gen legacies. Like Anna and Serena taking their rightful place. And being front and center. Maybe it's a good thing that neither is on. GH wouldn't do right by them. Look at what GH did to Georgie.

Posted (edited)
On 4/14/2021 at 11:35 PM, victoria foxton said:

Sasha and Willow are nothing burgers. Eating up airtime. We will never get true next gen legacies. Like Anna and Serena taking their rightful place. And being front and center. Maybe it's a good thing that neither is on. GH wouldn't do right by them. Look at what GH did to Georgie.

And it's painful when they're both on in the same episode too. It's like watching the Spider-Man gif ...

I'm at the point where I agree with you on that; it's probably a good thing they aren't being ruined. You know they'd waste them both on Michael. Twink Michael doesn't work anymore. Time for a recast.

Edited by KMan101

do we know when this episode airs or if anyone else like jack or Kristina Wagner will be part of it??? Im guessing Sharon Wyatt cannot because of her medical condition

If foolish frank wants to honor Sean Donely, there some faces he needs to bring back----

Robin 

Frisco

Felicia

A message of some sort from Luke

An audio message from Tiffany

if possible some mention of Connor, Sean's son

current  cast:

Anna

Robert

Mac

Laura

Monica

Bobbi

Lucas

Lucy

Kevin

Maxie

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, slick jones said:

if possible some mention of Connor, Sean's son

Please no Connor, and mostly please don't ever let him sing again

https://youtu.be/nZKrkpRa4EA?t=70

Edited by j swift
2 hours ago, slick jones said:

Awesome, sounds like Kimberly McCullough is returning for the tribute episode as Robin!  Hopefully Kristina Wagner will be back after a year absence as Felicia.  Definitely would love that Jack Wagner(Frisco) would return, and somehow Sharon Wyatt can be included as Tiffany.