So is Frank trying to draw in the Home and Family crowd to GH? LOL 

No he wants to employ Cameron and parade him shirtless on screen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
7 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Two more unnecessary characters while there are plenty of characters like Lucky, Steven Lars, Tom Hardy and his son, etc. that longtime viewers want back  --- not played by #firefrank's personal charity case.

Considering the use of Lucky and Steven Lars on their returns, we caught a break.

• Members
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Two more unnecessary characters while there are plenty of characters like Lucky, Steven Lars, Tom Hardy and his son, etc. that longtime viewers want back  --- not played by #firefrank's personal charity case.

Cameron if anyone should be Steven Lars. And Yes Tom Hardy is needed and bring Tommy on too. GH needs docs. Kevin is the only shrink

Still have no clue we have Roger Howarth round 3 coming

Edited by John

• Members
10 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Considering the use of Lucky and Steven Lars on their returns, we caught a break.

Which is why the best change would be an Executive producer whose reputation exceeds "keeping under budget" and keeping Michael Easton and Roger Howarth employed.

• Members
2 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Which is why the best change would be an Executive producer whose reputation exceeds "keeping under budget" and keeping Michael Easton and Roger Howarth employed.

I agree, but I don't think ABC gives a damn. I guess it's only fitting that Easton clogs up GH as it was Port Charles that infected us with him in the first place. Maybe whoever canned him from DAYS in 1992 can join the staff.

• Members
Just now, DRW50 said:

I agree, but I don't think ABC gives a damn. I guess it's only fitting that Easton clogs up GH as it was Port Charles that infected us with him in the first place. Maybe whoever canned him from DAYS in 1992 can join the staff.

I think  if Easton's role was as a recurring doctor used as needed I would not detest the character so much.  I did enjoy Finn's friendship with Tracy.  The entire storyline with Anna always felt contrived.

37 minutes ago, John said:

Cameron if anyone should be Steven Lars. And Yes Tom Hardy is needed and bring Tommy on too. GH needs docs. Kevin is the only shrink

Absolutely. Steven Lars should have been released by this time.  I think he would work as Elizabeth's brother.

37 minutes ago, John said:

Still have no clue we have Roger Howarth round 3 coming

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
18 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I have a feeling that RH may be back as Drew, and that Cameron Mathison is going to be playing Vince Novak.

Are they recasting Kim or Would Drew be for Sam?

• Members
57 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I just checked. He has a stepson named Jonah

Maybe thats RH?

They have been dropping that Jimmy Lee has been disinhereted lately

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

i figured Drew would be back sooner or later, when it became super obvi ptb were too chicken sh*t to pair Sam/Dante. So he's gonna probably get paired with Sam imediately and then Budig will return...