• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I did like Ryan at first.  Maybe he won’t be shoved down my throat again.

isn’t this cast kind of bloated already though, especially in his age range?

6 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

Well, I did like Ryan at first.  Maybe he won’t be shoved down my throat again.

isn’t this cast kind of bloated already though, especially in his age range?

All of this!!! I'm like are we ever going to get someone in to play Tommy Hardy or Serena Baldwin before this show hits 60?

I mean, he’s not a bad actor. He just was never talented or charismatic enough to warrant the elevated profile he received.

Posted (edited)

Good lord the cast is gigantic and they don't even use some people well. I don't dislike him but is he really needed? Is he for Elizabeth?

Now I'm waiting the "Rebecca Budig back to GH", but they for some reason don't seem to want her.

Is Frons secretly running things?

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by KMan101
Posted (edited)

Drew Cain or Steven Lars Webber Recast Maybe???

Edited by John
1 minute ago, John said:

Drew Cain or Steven Lars Webber Recast Maybe???

I'd hope.

I don't need to get to know a new character, personally. lol. Both are open slates really and could easily fit the current canvas.

i have this feeling that there was a 10 years later clause in ABC's cancellation of "All My Children" and "One Life to Live," otherwise "General Hospital" can't carry this many actors, especially on contract.

Posted (edited)

Well, better a recast then a brand new character. There are so many established characters with storyline potential that we don't need any new ones.

The show is getting too crowded again though

Edited by AbcNbc247
Posted (edited)

I didn't mind Ryan in his early yrs with Gillian. But later on he was shoved down the viewers throats. GH doesn't need another underdeveloped shoehorned character. I doubt his character will be a doctor. I can't picture him as mobster. GH doesn't care for their legacy characters. So i don't expect him to be the new Steven Lars. Which i actually wouldn't mind.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

I loved Ryan and Gillian. I'm still upset over her death 20 years later. LOL. But I agree he was shoved down our throats along with Budig, Minshew and Kaye. It was an endless cycle of swapping partners, babies, explosions, trauma ... it was tiresome. I don't dislike any of them but it wears you out on them and their character. 

Frons had some hard-on with Ryan and Greenlee being some supercouple in his eyes. I imagine he dictated who was frontburner. 

Is the suggestion that he might be playing Ryan again?

5 minutes ago, Errol said:

i have this feeling that there was a 10 years later clause in ABC's cancellation of "All My Children" and "One Life to Live," otherwise "General Hospital" can't carry this many actors, especially on contract.

My feeling is that he won't be playing Ryan. I would *think* the AMC characters are off limits for the time being given this primetime series is in development. (Not that Ryan would factor in anyway.)

Could he be playing Lucky?  I know he's quite a bit older than JJ, but he's only a few years older than GV.  

I would storm ABC studios if he was playing Ryan again.  Out of all the characters to spend money on......