Sharon Case Reveals Real-Life Romance with ‘The Young and the Restless’ Co-Star Mark Grossman

• Webmaster
Sharon Case, Mark Grossman, Sharon Newman, Adam Newman, The Young and the Restless

Sharon Case appeared on the "90210MG" podcast recently to discuss her time on the primetime soap, quarantining, and real-life romance with "Y&R" co-star Mark Grossman.

Note: The post Sharon Case Reveals Real-Life Romance with ‘The Young and the Restless’ Co-Star Mark Grossman appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes we knew since 2019, LOL.  They've posted pics of themselves on trips together on their instagrams.  Not overt but clear enough.

My impression was that Sharon Case was saying that, in autumn 2020, she officially revealed their relationship to the powers that be at Y&R.  I mean, the show probably knew, but Case officially told them.  She told the show they are in a relationship, just in case the show was considering storyline options during COVID, to let them know that these two actors can touch because they're already in a relationship.  I don't think she was promoting it, just giving it as an option.  They probably had to have it officially on record - otherwise the Y&R COVID protocols would have nixed any touching.

Edited by janea4old