11 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Michael/Willow are like Miracle Whip without the zing. JMO. YMMW.

I have no shame.  I will be the only one who likes them together. 

BTW, is that Joan Armatrading in you avatar picture?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Faulkner said:

Yep. Love her!

That is awesome! Me too! 

As far as Willow and Michael. I probably see it from a different perspective since I only started watching again after many years when they were showing repeats, so I never saw them with Sasha and Chase. 

8 hours ago, MontyB said:

That is awesome! Me too! 

As far as Willow and Michael.

I wish I liked Willow more, as she shares a name with one of Joan’s most famous songs lol. 

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Loved Rick and Abby. Mike and Carrie on DAYS were another normie couple I loved. But Michael/Willow are like Miracle Whip without the zing. JMO. YMMW.

Exactly. I'm all for 'normal' too but even Hallmark wouldn't want Michael and Willow! Zzzzzzzz

Laura and Kevin, while not the most exciting pairing, fill that 'normal' couple for me, even though we barely see them together (was this week a fluke or did they hear the bitching?)

To make them interesting, have Michael run daddy's business and then Willow gets blown up. We all win.

12 hours ago, John said:

Ok so I bet Britt will learn Brook is faking and they will give her Maxie's baby to keep it safe from Peter

I have no doubts. LOL I can't wait

18 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Why does Peter’s face only move below the eyes? You see his jaw and neck just going crazy, but the eyes and forehead are as still as stone. Botox? (Yes, this is what it’s come to.)

I love Britt and Brook Lynn. They’re like the anti-Sasha and Willow.

Right? I noticed that. I'm guessing Botox. And yeah, this is what it's come to. LOL. I get milking a villain and I'd have milked Peter a bit too in storyline even though we all hate him, but it's really time to wrap this up soon.

LOVE Britt and Brook Lynn. Both of them on my screen makes me so happy. They are totally the anti-Sasha and Willow. I pay attention when the former two are on-screen. I fall asleep when the latter two are on. Sasha had potential but Mattsson is still green and they don't seem interested in Sasha despite keeping her around.

Edited by KMan101
4 hours ago, Faulkner said:

I wish I liked Willow more, as she shares a name with one of Joan’s most famous songs lol. 

Haha!  Yes, she does!

2 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I get milking a villain and I'd have milked Peter a bit too in storyline even though we all hate him, but it's really time to wrap this up soon.

Now with all the baby stuff happening, I fear that we have a long way to go before this finally wraps up.

2 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Now with all the baby stuff happening, I fear that we have a long way to go before this finally wraps up.

Yeah, it’s gonna be a long road. A recast *might* help somewhat, but we know that’s not happening.

11 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Yeah, it’s gonna be a long road. A recast *might* help somewhat, but we know that’s not happening.

We know that talking tree won't be going anywhere soon  so a recast is the only answer at this point!  

Why is he whispering everything in that weird breathless voice? Why? Why does no one over there tell him it is a bad choice? And if he is deluded into thinking whispering sounds threatening then why does he do it when he is supposed to be loving? And if he thinks whispering sounds loving, why does he do it when threatening?

15 minutes ago, FrenchBug82 said:

Why is he whispering everything in that weird breathless voice? Why? Why does no one over there tell him it is a bad choice? And if he is deluded into thinking whispering sounds threatening then why does he do it when he is supposed to be loving? And if he thinks whispering sounds loving, why does he do it when threatening?

Some of the WTF performances recently from usually good actors (Laura Wright’s high-pitched screeching, Genie Francis yelping in fear, William Lipton’s constipated angry face-scrunching, Jeff Kober and MEK’s work on most occasions) leads me to believe something has gone very wrong behind the scenes.

That said, I’m at a loss as to what Wes is doing and why no one has intervened. It’s one of the most befuddling long-running performances I’ve seen on daytime in a while. 

Ugh what I hate about Frank's one-off episodes is that he has a tendency to retcon a whole bunch of things that goes completely against things that were previously addressed on-screen (I'm still not over the Carly's journey to Port Charles re-write leading to Nelle meeting her from a few months ago). In this case Mikkos being abusive to Kristin is news to me considering how Alexis described the dynamic to Helena in 2004.

2 minutes ago, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

Ugh what I hate about Frank's one-off episodes is that he has a tendency to retcon a whole bunch of things that goes completely against things that were previously addressed on-screen (I'm still not over the Carly's journey to Port Charles re-write leading to Nelle meeting her from a few months ago). In this case Mikkos being abusive to Kristin is news to me considering how Alexis described the dynamic to Helena in 2004.

That crossed my mind while I was watching too Wasn't Mikkos devoted to Alexis' mother lol that's another one of Frank's many flaws as a producer. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as the Luke retcon in 2015.

3 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Luckily, it wasn't as bad as the Luke retcon in 2015.

Oof I completely blocked that out of memory LOL. But yeah, where that storyline was concerned, FV's version of Lena's death goes against how Bobbie explained to Nikolas in 1996 how she died and why she felt abandoned by her.

Posted (edited)

They should have explored all the stuff in the flashbacks in the therapy sessions, not the invented Mikkos scenes. 

Edited by ironlion