15 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

On the bright side, WL doesn't sound like he's going on a manic rant every time he speaks, so maybe he didn't take that much advice from RoHo 

Angry Cam scenes are getting boring and repetitious.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Yeah, the writing is doing him no favors. If they are going to use him on a recurring basis, why use him like this? 

Just now, Faulkner said:

Yeah, the writing is doing him no favors. If they are going to use him on a recurring basis, why use him like this? 

It's GH they always do stupid nonsense.

Just now, victoria foxton said:

It's GH they always do stupid nonsense.

Indeed. Their taste level is subterranean.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Indeed. Their taste level is subterranean.

In the same episode. Sonny had a cowboy hat on.

Edited by victoria foxton
33 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I will not be satisfied until someone punches him in the [!@#$%^&*] face!  Cam taking this turn over that serial killing sexual assaulting terrorist just makes him a horrible character.  Another one bites the dust (in the name of Stanco).  

I was intrigued by the historical references in Scotty’s scenes yesterday with Liz and Cam - talking about Jeff with Liz, and his own past with Cam. Nice use of history there, which is interesting because I’ve been watching late 70s GH clips with Scotty and Jeff, and it’s actually interesting to see how it all unfolded back then.

Would it be worth bringing back RDA as Jeff after 39 years? I mean, if Kim Delaney can return to daytime after 36 years...

27 minutes ago, OzFrog said:

I was intrigued by the historical references in Scotty’s scenes yesterday with Liz and Cam - talking about Jeff with Liz, and his own past with Cam. Nice use of history there, which is interesting because I’ve been watching late 70s GH clips with Scotty and Jeff, and it’s actually interesting to see how it all unfolded back then.

Would it be worth bringing back RDA as Jeff after 39 years? I mean, if Kim Delaney can return to daytime after 36 years...

I've been told that RDA is no longer "camera ready."  A recast would be great.  The show needs Jeff to play the Steve Hardy role.   

2 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

In the same episode. Sonny had a cowboy hat on.

Cowboys, Barn dances, I felt like I was watching an episode of Texas yesterday 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Cowboys, Barn dances, I felt like I was watching an episode of Texas yesterday 

At least they had a decent amount of extra's. and a nice set. It was a change of pace.  From all the endless scenes at Tan-O. I was surprised. GH played Country music in the background.

Edited by victoria foxton
4 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

At least they had a decent amount of extra's. and a nice set. It was a change of pace.  From all the endless scenes at Tan-O.

True. 

And tbh, I don't hate this storyline. It could always be better but I don't think it's been completely terrible

5 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

And tbh, I don't hate this storyline. It could always be better but I don't think it's been completely terrible

Problem is, for me, that we saw it coming what now feels so long ago that the set-up, which necessarily takes time for us to believe Nina/"Mike" as a couple and then get us invested in the final reveals, feels like it is taking foooooooorever even though technically they are pacing it the way it should be.
I'd say the main mistake for me was to have telegraphed that Nina was going to meet Sonny two or three weeks before she did. Had it happened as a surprise we'd still be digesting the thought and building up excitement for the fallout and accepting that they do need to write the setup slowly. But we wasted some time and had plenty of time to digest it and now it already feels overlong (especially since the Sonny amnesia story itself *has* been overlong).

2 minutes ago, FrenchBug82 said:

Problem is, for me, that we saw it coming what now feels so long ago that the set-up, which necessarily takes time for us to believe Nina/"Mike" as a couple and then get us invested in the final reveals, feels like it is taking foooooooorever even though technically they are pacing it the way it should be.
I'd say the main mistake for me was to have telegraphed that Nina was going to meet Sonny two or three weeks before she did. Had it happened as a surprise we'd still be digesting the thought and building up excitement for the fallout and accepting that they do need to write the setup slowly. But we wasted some time and had plenty of time to digest it and now it already feels overlong (especially since the Sonny amnesia story itself *has* been overlong).

That is true.

We did see this storyline coming from the very beginning, but it actually seems well plotted out unlike the Cyrus storyline. If they just build it up to the right time, and not drag it out longer than they should, the big reveal and payoff will be great to see.

It's stupid that nobody, nurses, doctors, police or Nina's new friend haven't thought of running a DNA or fingerprint check on Mike.  Mike found out about the embezzlement with just a phone call from the bar.