Jump to content

Days: April 2021 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s been another mass shooting, this time at a Long Island grocery store, so the NYC area is seeing preemptions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

God, I despise NBC so much. It's really like they want Days to be cancelled or something

Edited by AbcNbc247
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

But Y&R hasn't been preempted on CBS

 

God, I despise NBC so much. It's really like they want Days to be cancelled or something

As I was about to post, CBS2 just broke into Y&R for a police news conference.

 

I figure if the Chauvin verdict happens this afternoon, we’ll see a lot of preemptions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

As I was about to post, CBS2 just broke into Y&R for a police news conference.

 

I figure if the Chauvin verdict happens this afternoon, we’ll see a lot of preemptions.

I know. I just edited my first post lol 

 

I know all this is important, but goddamn. You don't need to constantly interrupt regular programming, especially in the case of NBC, that already owns their own 24 hour news network

Edited by AbcNbc247
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

NBC should do like ABC and CBS and just reschedule when Breaking News happens, instead of telling people to watch online.   I think that hurts the ratings worse when they do that.

22 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Lord...just terrible. Why would she kill him?

I think it's a good move, frame Belle (hopefully they have her wear a blonde wig).  Jan is crazy so it kinda makes sense for her.  But I think they should have went to John being the killer or maybe Ava. 

Edited by David_Vickers
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Thank goodness it's being preempted.

How dare you sir. Those cheap sets are a sight to behold. Don't you want to see Kayla's ugly curtains? Or that shabby room at the Salem Inn?

 

1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I know. I just edited my first post lol 

 

I know all this is important, but goddamn. You don't need to constantly interrupt regular programming, especially in the case of NBC, that already owns their own 24 hour news network

Cozi TV would air it When Days was preempted. But they stopped doing that awhile ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

There’s been another mass shooting, this time at a Long Island grocery store, so the NYC area is seeing preemptions.

It recalls when Marlena's possession story was interrupted for the OJ trial.  Even though research suggests that the average viewer only tunes into a soap twice a week, it destroys the momentum.  That being said, I saw that NBC promoted the fact that yesterday's episode was available online last night on twitter.  Given the fact that all episodes are posted online it seems to negate the need to reschedule the airings. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

How dare you sir. Those cheap sets are a sight to behold. Don't you want to see Kayla's ugly curtains? Or that shabby room at the Salem Inn?

 

 

Please register in order to view this content

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Cozi TV would air it When Days was preempted. But they stopped doing that awhile ago. 

I know lol right when I switched cable providers to one that actually carried Cozi

 

Today's episode is on Youtube already.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy