Days: April 2021 Discussion Thread

After DAYS tapes next week, Friday the 16th, Jason has that as episodes airing until August 27th. I would assume a renewel would be announced shortly after, unless DAYS gets canceled instead. Weird as there are no tape dates given after next week. Having said that not sure the last time DAYS taped for 12 consecutive weeks, so maybe another hiatus.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, KirkB said:

After DAYS tapes next week, Friday the 16th, Jason has that as episodes airing until August 27th. I would assume a renewel would be announced shortly after, unless DAYS gets canceled instead. Weird as there are no tape dates given after next week. Having said that not sure the last time DAYS taped for 12 consecutive weeks, so maybe another hiatus.

Im just wondering why they aren't saying anything. Could be their just done making a big deal out of a one year renewal.

14 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Xander and Chanel were kind of funny, I was cracking up when she found the kilt and said, "Maybe I should've asked you for your pronouns."

I appreciated this joke for more reasons than the obvious, which was that it was amusing. It was also a subtle way to be progressive (by bringing up "pronouns") without being preachy or even explaining it but still self-aware enough that it can laugh about it without mocking transsexuality.
That was a good moment. That's how soaps can become more modern without being in-your-face about being "modern", which often leads to heavy-handed stuff.

39 minutes ago, FrenchBug82 said:

I appreciated this joke for more reasons than the obvious, which was that it was amusing. It was also a subtle way to be progressive (by bringing up "pronouns") without being preachy or even explaining it but still self-aware enough that it can laugh about it without mocking transsexuality.
That was a good moment. That's how soaps can become more modern without being in-your-face about being "modern", which often leads to heavy-handed stuff.

I thought it was clever too. Of the remaining soaps, DAYS does this the best. I cringe at Y&R’s attempts to acknowledge contemporary culture.

1 minute ago, DynamiteKiddo said:

I can’t believe I didn’t see Gwen’s pregnancy scare coming a mile away.

But isn’t unconfirmed that she and Chad actually had sex?

The baby will probably end up being the Stefano clone

58 minutes ago, DynamiteKiddo said:

I can’t believe I didn’t see Gwen’s pregnancy scare coming a mile away.

But isn’t unconfirmed that she and Chad actually had sex?

I'm pretty sure Gwen & Chad did the nasty. Unless i missed something. I did find Gwen throwing up on Abby's legs funny.

Please register in order to view this content

Ciara flipping out on Nu-Claire for the fires feels so hollow because this nu-Claire doesn’t seem like she’d ever even step on a bug let alone try to kill her aunt.

Love having Theo here for this storyline.

Chanel being used across the canvas is really working for me.

I’m so over Ben’s angst.

2 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Ciara flipping out on Nu-Claire for the fires feels so hollow because this nu-Claire doesn’t seem like she’d ever even step on a bug let alone try to kill her aunt.

Even though I wasn't a huge fan of the original Claire in general, she could definitely pull off the psycho tendencies; NuClaire certainly cannot. 

On 4/5/2021 at 2:18 PM, AbcNbc247 said:

It was announced only a few days before he aired

They've wanted him forever lol. I'm surprised it's a throwaway role, unless it becomes more. Didn't they want him for Peter? 

They should have made him Mike Horton. LOL. 

21 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

The baby will probably end up being the Stefano clone

THIS

2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

They've wanted him forever lol. I'm surprised it's a throwaway role, unless it becomes more. Didn't they want him for Peter? 

I haven't heard anything. Maybe he'll turn out to be Charlie's father (and killer) 

28 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

They should have made him Mike Horton. LOL. 

THIS

I cannot see him as Peter at all.  JB was dead sexy. ML is not lol.

It was awesome seeing Lumi's chemistry on full display. Watching them eating off brand potato chips made me hungry. Does anyone know who directed today's episode? The tone and camera work felt different. Maybe it's just me. 

Please register in order to view this content

18 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Does anyone know who directed today's episode? The tone and camera work felt different. Maybe it's just me. 

The credits said the director was Grant A. Johnson. Idk if he's directed any other episodes