Y&R April 2021 Discussion Thread

I love Phyllis, she is def a Psycho lol   Phyllis has admitted and been called out for being worse than Sally when she 1st came to GC.  Its Phyllis, if she perceives a real or not so real threat to her child, she's going after them, hello Amber, Luca, Deacon (yeah I know, dumpster sex lol)

Chloe, Victor and Michael attempted murder, Kay killed Phillip, Adam killed Hightower, and burned a fetus, its a large elite group of Psychos

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

Let’s face it, if there was one good thing JFP did was to rid the show of Da Stafford There was zero demand that she return at all and her return has failed on every level so much that now I see former GT haters longing for her Phyllis again. Phyllis is already a complex character to write for especially for incompetent nincompoops like JG, having a bored lazy actress like Giggly Heffa only compounds the problem ever worse. 

Aaaaaaaaand my point has been proven.

20 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

Stafford didn't help herself on the demand front by publicly claiming that she would "never return" to Y&R only to do so when GH wouldn't nudge on her contract demands. 

Aaaaaaaand again.

13 hours ago, Chatty Cakes said:

I have been banned from another board for being too “mean” about Stanford and Hunter King. There was a divide during the Lola vs Summer time period and people got worked up about it and they came down on the anti Phyllis people. I don’t see what’s terrible about criticizing an actress that dominates a show. But if it’s not allowed here I can tone it down. I like being able to discuss the soap since almost nobody in my personal life watches anymore. 
Something I find extra irritating are the constant scenes in a hotel lobby that doesn’t look the least bit luxurious. I know that’s no fault of the actors. Watching the classics last year shows how everything from cast to sets were downsized. In the old days it seemed like the entire cast would go to a wedding. Abby and Chance had a living room wedding (at least we got Nina back) and the joke of a honeymoon room. Then they disappeared him yet pushed forward with a baby story. I know the tiny budgets are just how it is now. My feeling is why waste what dollars they do have on an obnoxious character like Phyllis?

Aaaaaand once more with feeling.

Haters gonna hate, I guess.

Posted (edited)

Dude, you have spent years on this board being the moral scold for people not liking the soaps you like or having issues with performers you don't have issues with. People have explained their feelings on countless issues backwards, forwards and sideways and instead of taking their feelings into account you continue to belittle everyone as though you have any standing whatsoever or anyone has to listen to you.

Please understand: This is not your house. You are not the adult here. If you've spent 70-80% of your posts in the last 16 years decrying the board and its members, the problem is you.

Edited by Vee
Posted (edited)

Not to sound curt, but no one cares if you have an issue with their posts, ranger1rg. You're not a moderator on this board, and very few things said here have been against this board's guidelines. You're not going to stop people from posting what they think just because you don't agree. All it does is clutter this thread - but proof that any distraction is probably more enjoyable than the current state of Y&R itself. 

If it offends you, just block the poster, but then that might be like 98% of this board for you. 

Edited by BetterForgotten
On 5/2/2021 at 3:43 AM, BetterForgotten said:

Not to sound curt, but no one cares if you have an issue with their posts, ranger1rg. You're not a moderator on this board, and very few things said here have been against this board's guidelines. You're not going to stop people from posting what they think just because you don't agree. All it does is clutter this thread - but proof that any distraction is probably more enjoyable than the current state of Y&R itself. 

If it offends you, just block the poster, but then that might be like 98% of this board for you. 

Then I suggest you stop cluttering the thread with your responses to me. Not to sound curt, but I don’t care if you have an issue with my posts.

Never claimed to be a moderator either. 

On 5/2/2021 at 12:17 AM, Vee said:

Dude, you have spent years on this board being the moral scold for people not liking the soaps you like or having issues with performers you don't have issues with. People have explained their feelings on countless issues backwards, forwards and sideways and instead of taking their feelings into account you continue to belittle everyone as though you have any standing whatsoever or anyone has to listen to you.

Please understand: This is not your house. You are not the adult here. If you've spent 70-80% of your posts in the last 16 years decrying the board and its members, the problem is you.

I have not directed any comments at you, and I never asked for your permission to post anything. Every time you speak to me, it’s to act as the board police. Why you need to speak for those I comment about I don’t know.

I have belittled NO ONE here. I have only responded to the belittling of others. Take their feelings into account? LOL You mean these posters who personally attack actors? IRONY IS DEAD.

I never asked for your agreement, let alone asked you to read my posts at all. Don’t like my comments? Don’t read them. 

And I never said this was my house, honey — but neither do I owe you rent. 

7 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

Then I suggest you stop cluttering the thread with your responses to me. Not to sound curt, but I don’t care if you have an issue with my posts.

Never claimed to be a moderator either. 

I have not directed any comments at you, and I never asked for your permission to post anything. Every time you speak to me, it’s to act as the board police. Why you need to speak for those I comment about I don’t know.

I have belittled NO ONE here. I have only responded to the belittling of others. Take their feelings into account? LOL You mean these posters who personally attack actors? IRONY IS DEAD.

I never asked for your agreement, let alone asked you to read my posts at all. Don’t like my comments? Don’t read them. 

And I never said this was my house, honey — but neither do I owe you rent. 

Bravo, keep doin u

9 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

I have belittled NO ONE here. 

No? Let's go to your post history.

Please register in order to view this content

Literally all you are known for here is the countless examples of you excoriating literally everyone on the board for not liking the shows, actors or stories you do. Consider alternative methods or perhaps, a nap!

5 hours ago, Vee said:

No? Let's go to your post history.

Please register in order to view this content

Literally all you are known for here is the countless examples of you excoriating literally everyone on the board for not liking the shows, actors or stories you do. Consider alternative methods or perhaps, a nap!

LOL You need to step up your troll game. It's weak.

Let's knock this off right now. Don't like someone. Block them. Have an issue with something they said, move on. Name calling and overall childish behavior will not be tolerated.

24 minutes ago, Errol said:

Let's knock this off right now. Don't like someone. Block them. Have an issue with something they said, move on. Name calling and overall childish behavior will not be tolerated.

The report feature is nice. A poster called me stupid on a post. I thought of replying but didn't. Reported the post and it was deleted along with those posts egging on that poster.