Jump to content

B&B: March 2021 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

And to think that all of this could have been avoided if Brad had just been a little bit creative

7 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Please register in order to view this content
 

 

Discuss...

 


 

And still I don't understand how Thomas can resist him

Edited by AbcNbc247
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

 

 

Discuss...

 


 

 

This fella has also modeled for a lot of different jock straps... 

 

I'm just sayin' 

 

Please register in order to view this content

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

This fella has also modeled for a lot of different jock straps... 

 

I'm just sayin' 

 

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah lol. I saw those. I was like, “Hmmm, people can post bare butts on Instagram. Can we post them on SON?”  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Please register in order to view this content
 

 

Discuss...

 


 

So jealous of his wife. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

So jealous of his wife. 

Just another reason for the internet to hate Gina Rodriguez.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Faulkner said:

Just another reason for the internet to hate Gina Rodriguez.

EXACTLY!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Yeah lol. I saw those. I was like, “Hmmm, people can post bare butts on Instagram. Can we post them on SON?”  

That's a no!. Someone did way back and Toups was livid.

2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Please register in order to view this content
 

 

Discuss...

 


 

Who is this hot morsel?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

That's a no!. Someone did way back and Toups was livid.

Who is this hot morsel?

Good to know on the above LOL!

 

That’s Vinny! Joe LoCicero.

Please register in order to view this content
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Good to know on the above LOL!

 

 

 

To paraphrase Toups: This is not a p site!  Don't post any of that [!@#$%^&*] here! If you want to see that then go to a p site!

Edited by Soapsuds
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soapsuds said:

To paraphrase Toups: This is not a p site!  Don't post any of that [!@#$%^&*] here! If you want to see that then go to a p site!

“P”? HA!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed that He of the Orange Who Shall Not be Named is ANOTHER word that no longer is allowed either. 

 

No complaints.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched today's episode late this afternoon on my DVR.  Just when Finn walked into the lab and saw Vinny, my screen went green and when the picture came back there was no sound.  Can anybody tell me about their conversation?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Ponds said:

I watched today's episode late this afternoon on my DVR.  Just when Finn walked into the lab and saw Vinny, my screen went green and when the picture came back there was no sound.  Can anybody tell me about their conversation?

From what I recall, Finn was surprised to see Vinny working there as a technician, and Vinny made a snarky comment about doctors like him not noticing the little people. Basically, it was just Finn’s suspicions being sparked by seeing Vinny there. 

Edited by Faulkner
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 17

      Days: May 2021 Discussion Thread

    2. 32,631

      Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

    3. 1

      Days 5/10/21 weekly preview

    4. 6,626

      Another World

    5. 427

      Look into the past - 1975

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy