Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Days: March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jesus Christ Jack basically picking Gwen over Abby this soon is just awful awful writing. Like Gwen literally just killed her grandmother, slept with her husband, and drugged her and he’s like BUT SHE’S MY DAUGHTER. Stupid.

• Members
2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

I’m sure budget/availability is the reason, but delaying follow-up to Charlie’s murder for a full week kills momentum. It’s one of the worst things about soaps in 2021.

It’s so so bad. That story should literally be the A. story.

• Members

I've been fast forwarding all things Ben/Ciara/Clyde/Orpheus/Evan and the show is so much better this way. I have zero idea what's going on in that story, and I don't care. I don't feel like I'm missing a thing.

Love when Anna pops up, how fun that she found Gwen.

• Members
1 hour ago, AlexElizabeth said:

I've been fast forwarding all things Ben/Ciara/Clyde/Orpheus/Evan and the show is so much better this way. I have zero idea what's going on in that story, and I don't care. I don't feel like I'm missing a thing.

Love when Anna pops up, how fun that she found Gwen.

So its Ciara's fault that Evan can't see his son? Not that he killed the mother of his Child? Evan is one fruit loop dingus

• Members
2 hours ago, John said:

So its Ciara's fault that Evan can't see his son? Not that he killed the mother of his Child? Evan is one fruit loop dingus

Right. Make it make sense.

Ron trots out the same evil guys over and over, whether they fit in the story or not. Criminals who would be locked away forever CONSTANTLY get out of jail. — mostly by some easy escape. It’s just hard to invest in stories like this. 

And don’t get me started on the way Kristen runs that jail and gets out. 

• Members
On 3/4/2021 at 2:49 PM, Antoyne said:

It’s one of the worst things about soaps in 2021.

That's why I can't get as upset as others at the recent Susan/Kristen prominence -- soon enough, the entire storyline will disappear for three weeks or so. 

• Members
21 hours ago, John said:

No clue. I haven't watched a Ciara scene in weeks. The show is so much better that way.

• Members
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, John said:

In his crazy, messed up mind it makes sense. Ben would have been executed for Jordan's murder and Evan would have lived happily ever after with Sonny, if Ciara hadn't found out that Evan killed Jordan and saved Ben

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members
5 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

In his crazy, messed up mind it makes sense. Ben would have been executed for Jordan's murder and Evan would have lived happily ever after with Sonny, if Ciara hadn't found out about it and saved Ben

AND there in lies the problem. Ciara couldn’t have simply fallen in love with some random DiMera baddie relative? A secret son of Megan Hathaway or Benji? Likewise Evan wasn’t a lost child of John & Marlena? No wonder this soap will be the first to drop below a 1.0 LOL

• Members
5 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

AND there in lies the problem. Ciara couldn’t have simply fallen in love with some random DiMera baddie relative? A secret son of Megan Hathaway or Benji? Likewise Evan wasn’t a lost child of John & Marlena? No wonder this soap will be the first to drop below a 1.0 LOL

Lmaooo tying it back to Josh Griffith, it would have been better in general if they hadn't made Ben a serial killer

• Members
3 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Lmaooo tying it back to Josh Griffith, it would have been better in general if they hadn't made Ben a serial killer

Nah Ben can be a serial killer. The problem is making that serial killer a hero and anyone that has a problem with it, wrong.