Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Kyle Lowder is popping back in as Rex. Does Ron have the hots for him or something? I don't mind Lowder of course, but it always just feels so random.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KMan101 said:

Kyle Lowder is popping back in as Rex. Does Ron have the hots for him or something? I don't mind Lowder of course, but it always just feels so random.

 

I wouldn't have recast with Kyle Lowder in the first place, but to be fair, he does look amazing these days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Kyle Lowder is popping back in as Rex. Does Ron have the hots for him or something? I don't mind Lowder of course, but it always just feels so random.

He must have one. He's never been my cup of tea.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

He must have one. He's never been my cup of tea.

 

As an actor he was never my cup of tea either. He seems like a cool guy though. It didn't help that two of his roles (og Brady and B&B Rick) on soaps he was playing angry and screaming most of the time LOL.

21 minutes ago, Bright Eyes said:

 

I wouldn't have recast with Kyle Lowder in the first place, but to be fair, he does look amazing these days.

 

That is true. He does look good these days (YMMV and that's fine ya'll LOL). I wouldn't have recast with him either lol. I also wouldn't have cast Josh Taylor as Roman LOL but here we are 24 years later (yes, he's played Roman that long). Sigh, but I slightly digress.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy about the Kyle Lowder news. I think his take on Rex is strangely charming, and I loved the scenes between him and Sarah in Paris the last time he appeared. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would really like to see Kyler as Theo.  Despite a lot of criticism, I thought he did well with Theo’s autism and there’s an emotional connection for me between the actor/character.

 

I do NOT understand Rex being brought back in any form, esp. played by Kyle Lowder.  I know Kate was on the phone with Cassie during TomSell, but I was hella down to think the Gemini Twins were deleted from the Canon.  And between the two, Cassie was definitely the more interesting character... esp. right before the piñata, Alexis Thorpe was really coming into her own.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DynamiteKiddo said:

I would really like to see Kyler as Theo.  Despite a lot of criticism, I thought he did well with Theo’s autism and there’s an emotional connection for me between the actor/character.

 

I do NOT understand Rex being brought back in any form, esp. played by Kyle Lowder.  I know Kate was on the phone with Cassie during TomSell, but I was hella down to think the Gemini Twins were deleted from the Canon.  And between the two, Cassie was definitely the more interesting character... esp. right before the piñata, Alexis Thorpe was really coming into her own.

This!!!   I just didn't like him as Brady  or Rick.  He does look amazing though.

 

Both are just quick week or so appearances from the articles I've seen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DynamiteKiddo said:

I do NOT understand Rex being brought back in any form, esp. played by Kyle Lowder.  I know Kate was on the phone with Cassie during TomSell, but I was hella down to think the Gemini Twins were deleted from the Canon.  And between the two, Cassie was definitely the more interesting character... esp. right before the piñata, Alexis Thorpe was really coming into her own.

 

To be fair, they kind of killed Cassie's character by having her related to virtually every eligable male in Salem.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy