Days: February 2021 Discussion Thread

7 hours ago, pdm1974 said:

I've almost completly forgotten Melissa Reeves ever played Jennifer. Cady works that well for me. I soooo hope she stays.

I feel like it's always been Cady in the role. I forget that she's even a recast. She can stay.

The Gwen/Julie scenes at the hospital had me cracking up.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The actresses playing the Horton ladies matched up perfect in that scene together. McClain has breathed life into the character of Jennifer.

I thought the flashbacks were trainwreck awful....so bad, yet so good.

But those wigs? GMAFB. The flashback wigs were bad enough, but that mess put on Laura’s head was atrocious. JLB should sue.

I'll watch today for Linda Dano. I could barely stand Rae on OLTL but Dano is a treasure. I have no idea what's going on with Sorel but I'm pleased to see LD getting back out there, and I like the hair.

9 minutes ago, Vee said:

I have no idea what's going on with Sorel but I'm pleased to see LD getting back out there, and I like the hair.

She didn’t want to travel because of COVID 

3 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

She didn’t want to travel because of COVID 

Was that the case when Robin Strasser was in the role?

1 minute ago, Vee said:

No, COVID wasn’t a thing yet lol. 

I think there was a scheduling conflict or something.

Cady was great as JLB Laura. 

The baby story is just dreadful. Who cares!

Linda Dano as Madamm...yikes...bad

Chad go away...such a prick

Matthew Ashford acting...horrible...

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

Linda Dano as Madamm...yikes...bad

Still need a little time to decide about her, but I do think Linda Dano as Vivian is a vast improvement over Robin Strasser

6 hours ago, Vee said:

Sorel declined that time because they asked her too late; only a couple weeks before filming.

LD as Vivian was...something. She seemed nervous.

The flashbacks made me laugh but I didn’t hate them.

It truly feels like Cady has played Jennifer for years at this point.

24 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

The flashbacks made me laugh but I didn’t hate them.

It truly feels like Cady has played Jennifer for years at this point.

It's hard for us to see anyone besides LS as Vivian. But, I loved seeing Linda Dano on my screen again. I do think her more toned down take on the role was better than RS. I'm intrigued to see how she develops once she gets into the hang of the role. I don't think they've mentioned how long she'll actually be around.

So true! Cady doesn't even feel like a recast just a few short months later.

Jack was a little over the top, but I did like the reference to Laura's history...it's not the first time she's kept a HUGE family secret.

33 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I felt the same way. She looked nervous and unsure on how to play Vivian. At the beginning she seemed to be mimicking Sorel.