Jump to content

B&B: February 2021 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I'm glad they're taking that route. The last thing Liam needs is another kid.

Sadly, if I know Bell, this is going to turn into Hope dating Thomas and Vinny blackmailing Thomas by telling him he will tell everyone he did it at Thomas' behest if Thomas doesn't *insert something here*

Which in turn would be a way to make Thomas more "sympathetic" to try and redeem him a bit by being unfairly blamed in this situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FrenchBug82 said:

Sadly, if I know Bell, this is going to turn into Hope dating Thomas and Vinny blackmailing Thomas by telling him he will tell everyone he did it at Thomas' behest if Thomas doesn't *insert something here*

Which in turn would be a way to make Thomas more "sympathetic" to try and redeem him a bit by being unfairly blamed in this situation.

Haha that would be interesting to see. But I like Vinny the way he is now: not an evil villain, just a little misguided

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AbcNbc247 said:

Haha that would be interesting to see. But I like Vinny the way he is now: not an evil villain, just a little misguided

Which is why I prefer my version in which Vinny has a crush on Thomas (hence the weird "your buddy Vinny" line). It is over-the-top dumb B&B style but I'd watch that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, FrenchBug82 said:

 

That's what that line "I hope you remember it was thanks to your buddy Vinny" my mind had to go there because otherwise that line is too stupid.

 

My guess: Half-way through the pregnancy, Vinny's dumbass will out himself (not sexually, but rather his DNA test switcheroo) and Thomas will battle telling the truth versus continuing to let everyone believe the baby is Liam's. At this point, he and Hope will have become close again as she and Liam have grown apart. 

 

Yawn. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried watching this show.  I thought it was ok except for Ridge.  I just don't care for his gruff voice.  It's not suitable for daytime.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meredith said:

I tried watching this show.  I thought it was ok except for Ridge.  I just don't care for his gruff voice.  It's not suitable for daytime.  

I completely respect your opinion but considering Thorsten Kaye has been on soaps almost non-stop for twenty-five years on four different shows, that's probably not going to be a winning argument against him lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Meredith said:

I tried watching this show.  I thought it was ok except for Ridge.  I just don't care for his gruff voice.  It's not suitable for daytime.  

What a stupid comment, probably one of the stupidest I've seen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dragonflies said:

What a stupid comment, probably one of the stupidest I've seen. 


I have to agree with you. So stupid I laughed out loud when I read it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Soap-princess said:

I still don’t accept TK as Ridge lol

I still don't accept Ron Moss of being an actor.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

TK’s Ridge is like a whole other character, but I’ve accepted him begrudgingly as that new character, odd accent and all. In a weird way (for him, if not for B&B overall), it’s helpful that Susan Flannery is no longer on the show. He would be more jarring with her. TK is wonderful with JMW. I fully buy the Ridge/Steffy relationship.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

I still don't accept Ron Moss of being an actor.  

I don’t either lol

 

10 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

TK’s Ridge is like a whole other character, but I’ve accepted him begrudgingly as that new character, odd accent and all. In a weird way (for him, if not for B&B overall), it’s helpful that Susan Flannery is no longer on the show. He would be more jarring with her. TK is wonderful with JMW. I fully buy the Ridge/Steffy relationship.

Totally this. Every time I watch the show, I’m like who is this? I just can’t see him and even Taylor together let alone with Brooke. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

TK’s Ridge is like a whole other character, but I’ve accepted him begrudgingly as that new character, odd accent and all. In a weird way (for him, if not for B&B overall), it’s helpful that Susan Flannery is no longer on the show. He would be more jarring with her. TK is wonderful with JMW. I fully buy the Ridge/Steffy relationship.


That's where I am at too. It is definitely a different character (and the fact he looks and acts more fatherly definitely a part of it) but he is a good actor so I will take it because, as Fevuh cheekingly points out, it is not like Ronn Moss was bringing much more than being there and physically embodying the writing.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like TK, but wish he'd shave and do something with his hair.  I just can't see a fashion designer looking like that.  He's actually quite handsome when he cleans up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ponds said:

I really like TK, but wish he'd shave and do something with his hair.  I just can't see a fashion designer looking like that.  He's actually quite handsome when he cleans up.

I’ve never gotten why he hasn’t shaved. Or a good haircut.  Kind of unbelievable 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Soap Opera Network Community? Tell a friend!
  • Posts

    • There is this weird denial about what is going on. Cases are rising again and some variants are more communicable and infect younger people at a greater rate than the original virus. Good lord, Michigan is in a state of complete disaster. But sure, let's open up when we should probably be closing down again.   I've been volunteering at a nursing home and you wouldn't believe (actually, I know you would) how many people give me flak about needing to mask up if they want to hug their elderly relation. I admit, the rules are a lot like prison visitation. A thirty second masked hug before and after the 20 min visit. But it's like people seem not to understand that even if they are vaccinated a variant could break through and infect all these vulnerable elderly people before anyone realizes it's happening. This pandemic is not over.
    • @Mr. Vixen It's really good. I like it.
    • Wait... So on top of Queen Giner, Lydiot is gone too? The dumbest but most entertaining villain in RH? That's me out. Sorry, but Shine Shine Shine can't make up for the loss of Gina and Lydia.
    • Miguel from Brazil. @Faulkner @Soapsuds @AbcNbc247 Please register in order to view this content
    • First...*waves @Mr. Vixen* and congrats on the next book.   I think...it's Brenda so what could go wrong? Please register in order to view this content   But seriously, it is a great concept. And ohhh how my mind sees so many angles and what you wrote. I would love to see a series like this.   As for me...I might have to chew on what I would do as a spinoff for a spell...:) 
  • Recent Status Updates

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy