B&B: February 2021 Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I'm glad they're taking that route. The last thing Liam needs is another kid.

Sadly, if I know Bell, this is going to turn into Hope dating Thomas and Vinny blackmailing Thomas by telling him he will tell everyone he did it at Thomas' behest if Thomas doesn't *insert something here*

Which in turn would be a way to make Thomas more "sympathetic" to try and redeem him a bit by being unfairly blamed in this situation.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FrenchBug82 said:

Sadly, if I know Bell, this is going to turn into Hope dating Thomas and Vinny blackmailing Thomas by telling him he will tell everyone he did it at Thomas' behest if Thomas doesn't *insert something here*

Which in turn would be a way to make Thomas more "sympathetic" to try and redeem him a bit by being unfairly blamed in this situation.

Haha that would be interesting to see. But I like Vinny the way he is now: not an evil villain, just a little misguided

Just now, AbcNbc247 said:

Haha that would be interesting to see. But I like Vinny the way he is now: not an evil villain, just a little misguided

Which is why I prefer my version in which Vinny has a crush on Thomas (hence the weird "your buddy Vinny" line). It is over-the-top dumb B&B style but I'd watch that.

17 hours ago, FrenchBug82 said:

That's what that line "I hope you remember it was thanks to your buddy Vinny" my mind had to go there because otherwise that line is too stupid.

My guess: Half-way through the pregnancy, Vinny's dumbass will out himself (not sexually, but rather his DNA test switcheroo) and Thomas will battle telling the truth versus continuing to let everyone believe the baby is Liam's. At this point, he and Hope will have become close again as she and Liam have grown apart. 

Yawn. 

I tried watching this show.  I thought it was ok except for Ridge.  I just don't care for his gruff voice.  It's not suitable for daytime.  

1 hour ago, Meredith said:

I tried watching this show.  I thought it was ok except for Ridge.  I just don't care for his gruff voice.  It's not suitable for daytime.  

I completely respect your opinion but considering Thorsten Kaye has been on soaps almost non-stop for twenty-five years on four different shows, that's probably not going to be a winning argument against him lol

3 hours ago, Meredith said:

What a stupid comment, probably one of the stupidest I've seen. 

10 hours ago, dragonflies said:

What a stupid comment, probably one of the stupidest I've seen. 

I have to agree with you. So stupid I laughed out loud when I read it.

18 hours ago, Soap-princess said:

I still don’t accept TK as Ridge lol

I still don't accept Ron Moss of being an actor.  

TK’s Ridge is like a whole other character, but I’ve accepted him begrudgingly as that new character, odd accent and all. In a weird way (for him, if not for B&B overall), it’s helpful that Susan Flannery is no longer on the show. He would be more jarring with her. TK is wonderful with JMW. I fully buy the Ridge/Steffy relationship.

18 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

I still don't accept Ron Moss of being an actor.  

I don’t either lol

10 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

TK’s Ridge is like a whole other character, but I’ve accepted him begrudgingly as that new character, odd accent and all. In a weird way (for him, if not for B&B overall), it’s helpful that Susan Flannery is no longer on the show. He would be more jarring with her. TK is wonderful with JMW. I fully buy the Ridge/Steffy relationship.

Totally this. Every time I watch the show, I’m like who is this? I just can’t see him and even Taylor together let alone with Brooke. 

11 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

That's where I am at too. It is definitely a different character (and the fact he looks and acts more fatherly definitely a part of it) but he is a good actor so I will take it because, as Fevuh cheekingly points out, it is not like Ronn Moss was bringing much more than being there and physically embodying the writing.

I really like TK, but wish he'd shave and do something with his hair.  I just can't see a fashion designer looking like that.  He's actually quite handsome when he cleans up.

25 minutes ago, Ponds said:

I really like TK, but wish he'd shave and do something with his hair.  I just can't see a fashion designer looking like that.  He's actually quite handsome when he cleans up.

I’ve never gotten why he hasn’t shaved. Or a good haircut.  Kind of unbelievable