Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Y&R February 2021 Discussion Thread

Taoboi

• Members
On 1/31/2021 at 11:08 AM, kalbir said:

This month is a little bittersweet as February 14 would have been Kristoff St. John's 30th anniversary on Y&R. RIP.

On a happier note, two cast members will be having milestone birthdays this month. Sharon Case turns 50 on February 9, and Jess Walton turns 75 on February 18.

What’s so funny is that Jess admitted on Twitter she had turned 70 in 2016, yet I swear during another tweet she confirmed she turned 70 2 years ago, as her DOB was always given as 2/18/49.

she wouldn’t be the first actress to be an “age shaver” but it’s an interesting subject. Susan Flannery I think is another one who use to say she was younger the her real DOB supposedly she use to give 7/31/43 as her birthdate but then one day it changed to 7/31/39 which is most definitely her real DOB.

Edited by YRfan23

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@YRfan23 I remember JW's 2016 tweet where she said she turned 70, that's what I was going by. I also remember SF's birth year being given as 1943 for years, but then it became 1939. 

Anyone who acted as a child/teen is probably not going to lie about their age as I would think their ages are verified and documented due to labor laws.

• Members
23 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

Let’s face it. Josh Griffith has the hots for Jason Thompson. We were crazy for ever thinking Jason’s job was in trouble.

Shocking really. This guy just keeps failing up on the show. I feel DB was more successful than he is. 

• Members

This story of Abby moving forward with this stressful and unconventional pregnancy without Chance is stupid, but if they ever needed an excuse for Nina to stick around (as support to her daughter-in-law), this is as good as any.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Just a friendly PSA that Chance 10 years ago was not this stand-up hero that the canvas currently paints him out to be. On John Driscoll's last few days as Chance we had him profess his love to Chloe in one scene and to Heather in another. Gives Liam Spencer a run for his money!

• Members
1 hour ago, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

Just a friendly PSA that Chance 10 years ago was not this stand-up hero that the canvas currently paints him out to be. On John Driscoll's last few days as Chance we had him profess his love to Chloe in one scene and to Heather in another. Gives Liam Spencer a run for his money!

I blocked out Driscoll as Chance because he was so damn boring and bland.

• Members
3 hours ago, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

Ugh godawful quad from hell involving Chance/Chloe/Ronan/Riegel’s Heather.

• Members
3 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

Too many characters on this show are nice. That’s a big problem. 

THIS!!!

I'm like why are Elena and Amanda being so civil with one another? Amanda should be staring at her crazy everytime they see each other. Lily needs to call out Victoria next time she sees her.