Michael Fairman Interview with Mishael Morgan

• Members
3 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

Seems to me the show is as committed to Amanda as a lead as they were Hilary though. I get that existing in Hilary's shadow hampers her.  But I believe that overtime, Amanda will overtake Hilary. If I can get over Hilary isn't coming back then I'm sure others can. I see a big difference in how viewers feel about the character after this current story. I wish the show would continue it. I'm hoping that TPTB saw that and picks up the thread. 

Hey, I hope this show does right by MM. She’s too talented to be marginalized. Hopefully they were paying attention to the strong response to Amanda’s scenes with her family and build on that.

• Members
7 hours ago, Vee said:

God, just bring Hilary back.

This. 

2 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

Amanda has chemistry with Billy...that would put her in orbit to Jill and the other Abbotts.  

She shouldn't be paired with Devon again..at least in a romantic way.

I thought they cut Amanda and Billy because the audience wasn't into it at all? Pretty sure it was said fan reaction stopped Billy/Amanda (though I can't imagine anyone is interested in Lily/Billy who are dull as dirt). 

• Members
7 hours ago, Vizion said:

This. 

I thought they cut Amanda and Billy because the audience wasn't into it at all? Pretty sure it was said fan reaction stopped Billy/Amanda (though I can't imagine anyone is interested in Lily/Billy who are dull as dirt). 

I wouldn’t be surprised by the looks of Y&R’s Facebook page. 

• Members
On 1/22/2021 at 5:13 PM, Soaplovers said:

Amanda has chemistry with Billy...that would put her in orbit to Jill and the other Abbotts.  

She shouldn't be paired with Devon again..at least in a romantic way.

Billy doesn't even interact with Abbots or Jill in a meaningful way. He and lily are mostly isolated together at ChanceComm. I can't imagine it's be different for Amanda if she was paired with Billy. 

6 hours ago, Dylan said:

I liked Mishaels quote on Devon going through all that with Hilary so he could meet Amanda,

That's a good route for writers to take. It remains to be seen whether viewers will but it or not.