13 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Can we keep TempJordan?

She looked so young, but she was pretty good. Jordan seemed to have more emotion today, especially in her scene with Curtis

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, slick jones said:

According to imdb, she's 40, but still looks way too young to be TJ's mom.

I agree she looks too young, but I don’t care. With the other Jordan, I just can’t get past how made up she is every day as if she’s ready to go clubbing.

Creech had a brief bit role as an assassin in the Guza 2000s. I always thought she was worth much more.

7 hours ago, Vee said:

MEK has lost weight.

Too bad he didn't lose the accent, too.  Even Kim's looking at him like, "The hell!?".

My god... Michael and Willow are the most boring part of this show. I feel like they've been having the same scene for months. "Do we sign the annulment papers? What do we mean to each other?" BORING. They have no chemistry and are a complete snoozefest. If the show was smart they'd put Michael/Sasha and Willow/Chase back together and never tease the idea of Michael/Willow again. I literally groan every time they are on together.

10 hours ago, Khan said:

Too bad he didn't lose the accent, too.  Even Kim's looking at him like, "The hell!?".

I know Kim wanted to laugh everytime he spoke to her as Martin. I know she probably thought why am I speaking to Foghorn Leghorn? 

Happy Foghorn Leghorn GIF by Looney Tunes

1 hour ago, AlexElizabeth said:

My god... Michael and Willow are the most boring part of this show. I feel like they've been having the same scene for months. "Do we sign the annulment papers? What do we mean to each other?" BORING. They have no chemistry and are a complete snoozefest. If the show was smart they'd put Michael/Sasha and Willow/Chase back together and never tease the idea of Michael/Willow again. I literally groan every time they are on together.

If the show was smart, they'd kill off Sasha and Willow in some kind of sweeps month disaster and put Michael and Chase together. 

As much as I can't stand Franco and Peter, today's episode was written and plotted out really well. The release of the article about Franco's brain tumor and the ripple effect that it had through Port Charles was handled and acted really well. I've always liked to see those sprawling umbrella stories take place on soaps. 

But can somebody PLEASE slap the hell out of Liz???

5 hours ago, prefab1 said:

If the show was smart, they'd kill off Sasha and Willow in some kind of sweeps month disaster and put Michael and Chase together. 

It writes itself. They lose their girls, share a drunken night together, go back and forth about how they really feel and want they really want. Culminating in Chase deciding to leave town. Michael then realizes he truly loves Chase and rushes to the airport to stop him. They confess their love to each other and live happily after ever. Boom! Classic soap opera love story built around two actors who have great chemistry.