Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

I agree. I'm curious to see where Alexis goes from here. And she's been an interesting hot mess. 

 

Edited by Taoboi
Now that I'm at home...internet wants to be funny. ;)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm I could see that. But I could see her with James Read as well.

 

Now that I think about it...Alexis does not have anyone right now since all her men are dead, do she?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am starting to wonder if they plan on having Alexis leave town and meet up with an amnesiac Sonny.  Maybe she would be interested in a relationship with him if he was free from the mob, kind of like the way that Liz wanted to be with Drew/"Jason" when he had no memory.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Hmmm I could see that. But I could see her with James Read as well.

 

Now that I think about it...Alexis does not have anyone right now since all her men are dead, do she?

 

 

I guess this will never happen because apparently the actors dislike each other in real life, but I always thought Alexis and Jax made a really good pairing, even though they never consummated their marriage of convenience. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, StevieM said:

I am starting to wonder if they plan on having Alexis leave town and meet up with an amnesiac Sonny.  Maybe she would be interested in a relationship with him if he was free from the mob, kind of like the way that Liz wanted to be with Drew/"Jason" when he had no memory.  

 

Ewww...gross.  I barely tolerated Sexis the first time.  And I would like to believe even drunk Alexis would be more discerning than this.

8 hours ago, prefab1 said:

I guess this will never happen because apparently the actors dislike each other in real life, but I always thought Alexis and Jax made a really good pairing, even though they never consummated their marriage of convenience. 

 

Jax and Alexis were great.  I loved them.  The best non-pairing ever.  Listen, the actors are hired to act.  They don't have to like one another.  I hate a lot of my co-workers and have to spend more time with them than IR and NLG would have to spend with each other lol.  I think it would give both characters new life honestly.  And the age difference doesn't seem as glaring as it did 20 years ago.  Ingo's not exactly the young hunk anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

So, do we just ignore how awful Michael E. Knight’s acting is on this show?

It’s his worst-ever acting but the best he’s looked in a quarter-century.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

So, do we just ignore how awful Michael E. Knight’s acting is on this show?

 He should step it up. Since they made Martin Laura's brother. But his only doing the role for his medical benefits. MEK lack of interest really shows. 

Please register in order to view this content

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I laugh at Jason now being the head of Sonny’s empire. In real life, the enforcer never takes over because he’s too stupid to lead the organization lol

Edited by AbcNbc247
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I laugh at Jason now being the head of Sonny’s empire. In real life, the enforcer never takes over because he’s too stupid to lead the organization lol

It would never happen in real life but I think Jason is good at it.  Wasn't he supposed to be a great leader when MB left for a year in the 90's?  Like allegedly better than Sonny at it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

So, do we just ignore how awful Michael E. Knight’s acting is on this show?


i know I can’t ignore it. He’s absolutely terrible, and the multiple accents he uses aren’t nearly the only thing wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy