Days: January 2021 Discussion Thread

OMG all the crazy Trump supportin' Days viewers are on Jason47s Facebook page talking about how they're going to watch Hallmark movies all day since their Republican soap is cancelled. LOL. 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, RavenWhitney said:

OMG all the crazy Trump supportin' Days viewers are on Jason47s Facebook page talking about how they're going to watch Hallmark movies all day since their Republican soap is cancelled. LOL. 

Yeah it's pretty bad on FB.

7 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Those scenes seemed a little out of character for Maggie, almost as though they were written for Victor but they decided to give them to her 

I kinda thought the same thing. I mean Maggie and Bonnie have a history going all the way back to fighting over Mickey. So, it would make sense that Mags will never be a Bonnie fan, but the dialogue seemed much harsher than would come from her. 

13 minutes ago, pdm1974 said:

I kinda thought the same thing. I mean Maggie and Bonnie have a history going all the way back to fighting over Mickey. So, it would make sense that Mags will never be a Bonnie fan, but the dialogue seemed much harsher than would come from her. 

Weren’t they just nice to Bonnie on Christmas?

Just now, Antoyne said:

Weren’t they just nice to Bonnie on Christmas?

Yepp. 

Maggie even brought that up... but then she said that it wasn't Christmas anymore.

14 minutes ago, pdm1974 said:

Exactly.

I'm glad Justin brought it up that Maggie is supposed to believe in second chances.

Given how Maggie is now Xander’s #1 fan, I’m not taking her as a judge of character seriously.  Lol.  This Bonnie story is displaying how stupid it was to kill off Adrienne.  I am glad that Wally Kurth and, especially, Judi Evans are still being used... they have been such team players in daytime, rolling with whatever punches have come their ways.  After being front burner to forgotten, it’s so nice to see them still get play on their shows at this stage in their careers.

Not surprised at all by Gwen today, but it was still great to see. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode and some explanations.

And, I know that we're going to get a triangle, but I actually prefer Jake with Kate then with Gabi as well. Hopefully, Vivian will play a part in that storyline as well.

Edited by AbcNbc247

Ron is a traditionalist in a lot of ways. IMO, sooner or later he'll reveal "Bonnie" is Adrienne the same way he did Gigi and Stacy near the end of OLTL.

On 1/18/2021 at 10:24 AM, AlexElizabeth said:

I like Kate and Jake as well. I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. I have zero interest in seeing Jake with Gabi.

I don't ever need Missy Reeves back. Cady McClain has been a great Jennifer. I forget that she's even a recast - she fits right in.

Agreed on Cady McClain!

On 1/18/2021 at 11:21 AM, KMan101 said:

I died. LMAO. 

On 1/16/2021 at 3:28 PM, prefab1 said:

In true DAYS tradition, they should just cast Crystal Chappell as nu-Hope. 

HELLLLL  NOOOOO  to that be-atch!

Edited by David_Vickers

Well no surprise with the Gwen reveal today but I'm just happy she FINALLY said it. Now we get to find out who her mom is and why she hates Abby so much.

Still loving the continued usage of Tony and Anna. It just makes the DiMera family feel whole with an older DiMera around and not two of Stefano's random kids they gave him when he was 70.

4 minutes ago, Forever8 said:

Who do you think is Gwen's mother? 

And I pray that it isn't 

Hide contents

Laura 

I hope not too. A crazy retcon wouldn't work at all. Since Laura was on. And not pregnant. Jack over the yrs was gone for long periods. Maybe Gwen was conceived from an off screen relationship.

10 minutes ago, Forever8 said:

Who do you think is Gwen's mother? 

And I pray that it isn't 

Reveal hidden contents

There are so many rumors going around, one of them being that 

Spoiler

Melissa is Gwen's mother

39 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

There are so many rumors going around, one of them being that 

Hide contents

Melissa is Gwen's mother

Spoiler

A friend of mine Twitter is speculating that too. I wonder if/when who are they going to cast as Melissa? Or are they going to bring back Lisa Trusel? I wouldn't mind if Eve somehow back in the day had Gwen. But we find out Frankie Brady is her father. 

Edited by Forever8