Jump to content
Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Days: January 2021 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Members
29 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I won't give anything away, but with the way Gwen's story is sounding right now, I can accept her being Jack's daughter.

 

I haven't watched but I feel better. LOL. I wanted her to be Jack's daughter, but I also wanted it to work and make sense. I'm relieved it sounds like it does.

Edited by KMan101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
1 minute ago, Faulkner said:

I thought they addressed the accent. She and the mother moved to the U.K., and Gwen ended up in care?

You're right. That's what Gwen said

Just now, KMan101 said:

 

I haven't watched but I feel better. LOL

IMO, you won't be disappointed. I think today's episode is great. Almost every scene has been good and the acting has been on point. 

 

But of course, I could've gone without today's round of Superhero Serial Killer lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I don’t see it with Mike Manning, but I think Emily O’Brien is an absolute knockout. Jana on Y&R was such garbage, so I’m glad she has a role worthy of her. She’s been fabulous.

 

Gabi’s pink fur monstrosity...

 

All Stars Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
20 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I don’t see it with Mike Manning, but I think Emily O’Brien is an absolute knockout. Jana on Y&R was such garbage, so I’m glad she has a role worthy of her. She’s been fabulous.

 

Gabi’s pink fur monstrosity...

 

All Stars Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Agreed on all accounts especially Mike Manning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Please register in order to view this content

LOL. YMMV. He’s perfectly good, and DAYS has such a weak young male cast that maybe he stands out in that way. I’ve just yet to be bowled over by him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

LOL. YMMV. He’s perfectly good, and DAYS has such a weak young male cast that maybe he stands out in that way. I’ve just yet to be bowled over by him.

Maybe this might help.

Please register in order to view this content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 minute ago, victoria foxton said:

Maybe this might help.

Please register in order to view this content

Don’t get me wrong. He wouldn’t get kicked out of my bed. But even taking that into account, he’s fine. Up against Xander or Eli? Again, YMMV.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Don’t get me wrong. He wouldn’t get kicked out of my bed. But even taking that into account, he’s fine. Up against Xander or Eli? Again, YMMV.

 

Gotta add in my two cents on this. 

 

Please register in order to view this content

 

Now that's what I'm talkin' about... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
22 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Maybe this might help.

 

10 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

Gotta add in my two cents on this. 

 

Please register in order to view this content

 

Now that's what I'm talkin' about... 

Well... guess I have to pull out my favorite gif again

 

Heat Wave Omg GIF by Joey Graceffa

 

Lamon really does need to keep the beard thin though, like in this pic.

 

Edited by AbcNbc247
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
13 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

 

Well... guess I have to pull out my favorite gif again

 

Heat Wave Omg GIF by Joey Graceffa

 

Lamon really does need to keep the beard thin though, like in this pic.

 

 

LOL. He's giving us total sex face in that photo. And agreed on trimming up the beard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Community Activity

    1. 12,688

      As The World Turns Discussion Thread

    2. 1,803

      The View

    3. 33

      The Kelly Clarkson Show Thread

    4. 3

      Stacy Haiduk Back to ‘Days of our Lives’ as Kristen DiMera

    5. 48

      B&B: Bold from the beginning

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy