B&B: December 2020 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Fevuh said:

I might have to tune in to see her lips.  One thing for sure - she and Hunter Tylo definitely looked like mother and daughter, lips and all. And I think they have the same disorder about plastic surgery.  

Such a shame because both are gorgeous ladies. The lips look like it’s uncomfortable them to talk.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Chatty Cakes said:

Such a shame because both are gorgeous ladies. The lips look like it’s uncomfortable them to talk.

I keep saying if Hunter really doesn't want to come back, Lisa Lips Rinna would have been a great recast.  Same thing.

I'm going to watch today because I want to see it.  It's odd that in this time she would even go do anything plastic surgery with COVID and all.  Pregnant and risking even a minor practice?  Doesn't make sense to me.  

The end of today's episode: What a surprise, Said no one ever.

We all know how this is going to turn out. And I feel really bad for Finn. He's a great character and he's going to be wasted.

That Christmas episode showcased everything that is currently awkward about this show. Eric/Brooke/Ridge with Carter/Zoe/Zende/Paris... it was like they randomly chose whomever was already on set that day to do this episode. The singing, the dialogue, oy.... B&B and Y&R make COVID-19 regulations painfully obvious.