Jump to content

GH December 2020 Discussion


victoria foxton

Recommended Posts

  • Members

I'm sorry but this Jasam story is ridiculous. Sam didn't meet Jason yesterday. Sam didn't learn about his work and its consequences yesterday. They've been together for a long time and she even begged him to get her pregnant and willingly brought a child into his world. We all saw this play out onscreen. And, yes, the explosion happened but Danny did not "almost die" sorry to say. What is this rewrite with them? Sam had no problem with his life, and has used it to her advantage plenty of times, until he started ignoring her texts and calls. This is laughable and such a dumb way to create angst. lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
20 minutes ago, WebberFan said:

I'm sorry but this Jasam story is ridiculous. Sam didn't meet Jason yesterday. Sam didn't learn about his work and its consequences yesterday. They've been together for a long time and she even begged him to get her pregnant and willingly brought a child into his world. We all saw this play out onscreen. And, yes, the explosion happened but Danny did not "almost die" sorry to say. What is this rewrite with them? Sam had no problem with his life, and has used it to her advantage plenty of times, until he started ignoring her texts and calls. This is laughable and such a dumb way to create angst. lol.

 

I tend to agree, but I feel like Sam and Carly do this from time to time.  They get mad for awhile than go back to their respective partners when they get over it.    And I think it's more about the ladies not getting the behavior they want from Jason/Sonny then it is about the danger.  Sam has been willing to raise a baby with Jason since basically the moment she met him.  Maybe she's finally gotten a clue?  But it seems almost out of character for her.  The only Sonny/Jason women who were completely fine with the mob were Lily and Claudia and they are both dead lol.  Literally every other love interest of theirs has had issues at times.   Robin, Brenda, Liz, Courtney, Kate, Olivia and so on and so forth all had problems with the mob violence so it's not like GH is breaking new ground.  But I am here for it if it breaks JaSam up and gives them something better to do than be dull.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I totally believe being tired of living this way, especially after several years of mostly peace when it came to the mob characters.

 

Plus Sam has been trying to help Alexis, and she has been throwing Jason in her face quite a bit.  And she is not wrong.  Sam also has a luxury Carly hasn’t had- the danger isn’t always about her kids like it has been for Carly for more than a decade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Sam's life evolved without Jason, and I bought her choosing something more for herself with Drew. They ended that and regressed her bc they had no imagination and just wanted to cater to Steve and those dumbass fans. I always said they should write Sam out implying she was going back to Jason's brother.

Edited by Vee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
17 hours ago, Vee said:

Sam's life evolved without Jason, and I bought her choosing something more for herself with Drew. They ended that and regressed her bc they had no imagination and just wanted to cater to Steve and those dumbass fans. I always said they should write Sam out implying she was going back to Jason's brother.

 

this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
18 hours ago, Vee said:

Sam's life evolved without Jason, and I bought her choosing something more for herself with Drew. They ended that and regressed her bc they had no imagination and just wanted to cater to Steve and those dumbass fans. I always said they should write Sam out implying she was going back to Jason's brother.

Totally agree with this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Being not in the US, I can only catch random clips of episodes as they come out. But having seen some of the clips from recent episodes during the past two weeks, I have no idea why GH is not hammering B&B out of the #2 spot on the ratings at the moment, as it is firing on all cylinders.

 

I just watched the Ava/Nikolas scenes from yesterday on my phone, and I was shocked that she actually told him the full truth about Julian’s role in the bombing. I was yelling at my phone saying “you both need to tell Laura NOW!”.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
9 hours ago, OzFrog said:

Being not in the US, I can only catch random clips of episodes as they come out. But having seen some of the clips from recent episodes during the past two weeks, I have no idea why GH is not hammering B&B out of the #2 spot on the ratings at the moment, as it is firing on all cylinders.

 

I just watched the Ava/Nikolas scenes from yesterday on my phone, and I was shocked that she actually told him the full truth about Julian’s role in the bombing. I was yelling at my phone saying “you both need to tell Laura NOW!”.

I can tell you why.  I am often lured back to the show for good story involving characters I like.  And then they disappear for days at a time, and the show quickly is filled with Silas, Franco, Nina, Valentin, Sonny and Jason posturing for days on end, with only glimpses of what made me tune back in again.

 

If Laura was on and had story all the time, I would watch more.  I have seen enough of Carly, Sonny, Sam and Michael Easton to last a lifetime.


They are setting up a great who killed Julian storyline...any clue if he is gone now or are they going to actually kill him off?

 

Laura, Sonny, Jason, Carly, Brando, Renault, Michael, Ava, Nikolas, and Lucas could all reasonably have been positioned into good suspects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
58 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

They are setting up a great who killed Julian storyline...any clue if he is gone now or are they going to actually kill him off?

 

Laura, Sonny, Jason, Carly, Brando, Renault, Michael, Ava, Nikolas, and Lucas could all reasonably have been positioned into good suspects.

Idk

 

Why would there have to be a mystery when half the people who want to kill him are already killers lol

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I really do hope Franco dies. But i doubt it. Today's episode was BORING. 

Please register in order to view this content

In the words of Bette Davis in “The Little Foxes,” “I hope he dies. I hope he dies soon. I’ll be waiting for him to die.”

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 33,629

      Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

    2. 37,545

      The Politics Thread

    3. 164

      Peacock Orders DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem

    4. 37,545

      The Politics Thread

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy