Jump to content

Y&R December 2020 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Well...end of the year at last...

 

Tricia Cast Returns to Young & Restless as Nina Webster | Soaps.com

 

 

DISCUSS!!!

It was great seeing her today. Loved seeing Jill too and the classic flashbacks.

 

The continued nonsense with Nick and Phyliss is so old. How I hate both characters.

1 minute ago, Soapsuds said:

 

 

Edited by Soapsuds
Link to post
Share on other sites

LOVED seeing Jill & Nina on my TV screen today, the classic clips as well as Abby’s flashbacks were fantastic too.

 

I wish Justin Gaston was permanently cast as Chance lol so much better than Boaz.

 

Edited by soapfan770
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

LOVED seeing Jill & Nina on my TV screen today, the classic clips as well as Abby’s flashbacks were fantastic too.

 

I wish Justin Gaston was permanently cast as Chance lol so much better than Boaz.

 

Yes to all of this!!

Please register in order to view this content
 My heart is skipping at seeing almost all the vets together in one room! (except I could do without seeing Nick and Phyllis) 

Can we keep Gaston!! he just is so much better in the role, and forgive me for sounding a bit cheesy he definitely has the better chemistry with MO, married or not..haha.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems to me alot of the flashbacks are being taken from the spring/summer classics. Maybe some 1980s footage not seen since they originally aired might surface this week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nick and Phyllis are a waste of time. They could have kept those scenes of Nick trying to convince her to attend the wedding. 

 

I’ll always be happy to see Nina and Jill on my screen. 
 

Bryton is the only actor on Y&R in his age range who has the gravitas to be in that scene with all the vets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Nick and Phyllis are a waste of time. They could have kept those scenes of Nick trying to convince her to attend the wedding. 

 

I’ll always be happy to see Nina and Jill on my screen. 
 

Bryton is the only actor on Y&R in his age range who has the gravitas to be in that scene with all the vets.

I had to ignore the horny Nick and whispering Phyllis scenes. Some things never change.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe they're going to make poor Tricia Cast play mother to that elderly man Boaz. She deserves better than this! Recast him permanently already!

Link to post
Share on other sites

@DarnTricia Cast and Donny Boaz are 14 years apart, that's not that ridiculous a parent/child age gap as far as daytime casting goes. Believe me, there have been worse.

Edited by kalbir
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

It was great seeing her today. Loved seeing Jill too and the classic flashbacks.

 

The continued nonsense with Nick and Phyliss is so old. How I hate both characters.

 

So she already started. Good. That means I was dead on...and I will just have to skip around in my viewing. LOVE Nina.

 

Ugh. lol. But love we both feel the same about those two.

Please register in order to view this content

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kalbir said:

@DarnTricia Cast and Donny Boaz are 14 years apart, that's not that ridiculous a parent/child age gap as far as daytime casting goes. Believe me, there have been worse.

Speaking of..did we ever find out what happened to Nina first child?

4 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

 

 

Ugh. lol. But love we both feel the same about those two.

Please register in order to view this content

Both are hitting 70 years old and their acting like horny teeny boppers..ugh!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy