• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Well...end of the year at last...

Tricia Cast Returns to Young & Restless as Nina Webster | Soaps.com

DISCUSS!!!

It was great seeing her today. Loved seeing Jill too and the classic flashbacks.

The continued nonsense with Nick and Phyliss is so old. How I hate both characters.

1 minute ago, Soapsuds said:

Edited by Soapsuds

LOVED seeing Jill & Nina on my TV screen today, the classic clips as well as Abby’s flashbacks were fantastic too.

I wish Justin Gaston was permanently cast as Chance lol so much better than Boaz.

Edited by soapfan770
10 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

LOVED seeing Jill & Nina on my TV screen today, the classic clips as well as Abby’s flashbacks were fantastic too.

I wish Justin Gaston was permanently cast as Chance lol so much better than Boaz.

Yes to all of this!!

Please register in order to view this content
 My heart is skipping at seeing almost all the vets together in one room! (except I could do without seeing Nick and Phyllis) 

Can we keep Gaston!! he just is so much better in the role, and forgive me for sounding a bit cheesy he definitely has the better chemistry with MO, married or not..haha.

It seems to me alot of the flashbacks are being taken from the spring/summer classics. Maybe some 1980s footage not seen since they originally aired might surface this week.

Nick and Phyllis are a waste of time. They could have kept those scenes of Nick trying to convince her to attend the wedding. 

I’ll always be happy to see Nina and Jill on my screen. 

Bryton is the only actor on Y&R in his age range who has the gravitas to be in that scene with all the vets.

55 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Nick and Phyllis are a waste of time. They could have kept those scenes of Nick trying to convince her to attend the wedding. 

I’ll always be happy to see Nina and Jill on my screen. 

Bryton is the only actor on Y&R in his age range who has the gravitas to be in that scene with all the vets.

I had to ignore the horny Nick and whispering Phyllis scenes. Some things never change.

I can't believe they're going to make poor Tricia Cast play mother to that elderly man Boaz. She deserves better than this! Recast him permanently already!

@DarnTricia Cast and Donny Boaz are 14 years apart, that's not that ridiculous a parent/child age gap as far as daytime casting goes. Believe me, there have been worse.

Edited by kalbir
5 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

It was great seeing her today. Loved seeing Jill too and the classic flashbacks.

The continued nonsense with Nick and Phyliss is so old. How I hate both characters.

So she already started. Good. That means I was dead on...and I will just have to skip around in my viewing. LOVE Nina.

Ugh. lol. But love we both feel the same about those two.

9 minutes ago, kalbir said:

@DarnTricia Cast and Donny Boaz are 14 years apart, that's not that ridiculous a parent/child age gap as far as daytime casting goes. Believe me, there have been worse.

Speaking of..did we ever find out what happened to Nina first child?

4 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

Ugh. lol. But love we both feel the same about those two.

Both are hitting 70 years old and their acting like horny teeny boppers..ugh!