Hated the ending! I didnt like that after all that it was that person anyway. I think they at least should have been shot on the bridge

Edited by Cheap21

1 hour ago, Cat said:

:lol:

Red Herring is right. I read an article somewhere (can't remember where otherwise I would link it here) that posited that the entire show is basically red herrings. The fact is, the murderer is very obviously right in front of our eyes but all the way through, we kind of disbelieve that he might be the murderer -- the same way Grace questions it throughout.

In effect, the audience goes through a process of self-delusion too -- part of which, of course, is due to the way we have been 'conditioned' by shows like these never to believe that the actual murderer is the first and most obvious suspect.

Noma was great, and apparently a highly acclaimed British theatre actor! The prosecuting attorney was played by a Danish actor (she was lead in the original The Killing in Denmark and was brilliant), and Edgar Ramirez who played the police officer is Venezuelan. I love that we get to see actors we wouldn't necessarily find in mainstream US TV. Noma inhabited the character of Haley like a second skin and stood out in every scene she was in.

So, rumor is there may be a S2...?

Ugh. :D

I was happy to see Edgar Ramirez. I know he got major buzz here in the States for playing Versace in AMERICAN CRIME STORY the year before last (and he does resemble him) and believe him and Ricky Martin got nominated for awards on it. Though I could be wrong. But his star is rising.

1 hour ago, Taoboi said:

Ugh. :D

I was happy to see Edgar Ramirez. I know he got major buzz here in the States for playing Versace in AMERICAN CRIME STORY the year before last (and he does resemble him) and believe him and Ricky Martin got nominated for awards on it. Though I could be wrong. But his star is rising.

OMG HE PLAYED VERSACE?! That season was such a scary watch, I had to brace myself before each episode. But he really was brilliant as Versace and looked just like him!

3 minutes ago, Cat said:

OMG HE PLAYED VERSACE?! That season was such a scary watch, I had to brace myself before each episode. But he really was brilliant as Versace and looked just like him!

Not that he wasn't attractive as Versace, but YES, HE'S foooooine in real life. As you saw. ;) 

I haven't watched the season all the way through but loved what I saw. I was a senior in high school when that was going on so some of it is just in my memory.