All Soaps: Unpopular Actors/Characters that you don't mind

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/12/2020 at 11:22 PM, carolineg said:

I am actually embarrassed to admit this but I actually liked Molly Burnett's Melanie.  Her stories were often stupid, but I thought she was a charming performer lol.  That has to be one of the most unpopular opinions ever.

I actually always really enjoyed Melanie as well. I just kinda...kept quiet about her on here because I knew how loathed she was. I really didn't see the point in bringing her back in 2015, having said this.

Agreed re: Melissa Ordway, as well.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Faulkner said:

He and Robin Mattson were so magical together on SB that I’m surprised that she didn’t end up back on GL and re-paired with him at some point.

Suddenly I'm grateful she DIDN'T end up back at GL, because you know full well it'd be Hope/Buzz five days a week. UGH.

9 hours ago, beebs said:

Suddenly I'm grateful she DIDN'T end up back at GL, because you know full well it'd be Hope/Buzz five days a week. UGH.

With Hope begging Buzz to make love to her..and its weird that they didn't bring her on, as the writers thought Buzz vs. Alan was the big rivalry (really writers???) Though I have to say, this is why I love this board..over on the GL Facebook page someone had a post on characters/actors that you didnt like and I did the unpardonable sin of dissing the unholy trinity of Buzz/Deas/Cole/Jeffery/Jonathon/TP....mine and other posts caused more drama there then the last 10 years of GL ever head.