Jump to content

GH November 2020 Discussion


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, carolineg said:

GH has never given the character of Jax much more to do besides rescue women in bad relationships and hate Sonny.  His pairings are generally lackluster and LW's Carly is the only woman besides VM I can remember him having chemistry with.

 

Mileage and all that, but I thought Jax/Alexis had great chemistry during the whole Mixed Marrieds thing. But I will agree that Jax is basically the "white-hat character" there to rescue any given female. Fine in his 20s, but it's old now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Wendy said:

 

Mileage and all that, but I thought Jax/Alexis had great chemistry during the whole Mixed Marrieds thing. But I will agree that Jax is basically the "white-hat character" there to rescue any given female. Fine in his 20s, but it's old now.

I also felt he had dynamic chemistry with NLG, and it was a shame that they didn’t let them be a couple.  But I also felt she had great chemistry back then with Tony Geary and with Maurice, and in each instance it was poorly used or went the wrong direction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wendy said:

 

Mileage and all that, but I thought Jax/Alexis had great chemistry during the whole Mixed Marrieds thing. But I will agree that Jax is basically the "white-hat character" there to rescue any given female. Fine in his 20s, but it's old now.

 

You're right.  I did like Jax/Alexis.  I was always bummed they never went there with them.  I do like them as friends and they hardly ever acknowledge it now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked Jax and Alexis too. I once liked Ned and Alexis but I didn't see much chemistry this go around, but I like the complication of their romp in the sack as Alexis fell off the bottle.

 

Gonna give a hard no to recast Lucas. He looks like a 40 year old frat dude playing dress up. LOL. Sorry. A huge shift in how this character looks. Gonna be a no for me. Lord, he looks like deVry's OLDER brother. And Monaco's face is distracting now. Sigh.

 

LOL, the recast isn't awful, he's cute. But kind of a big difference. I'm just really biased towards Carnes.

Edited by KMan101
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Gonna give a hard no to recast Lucas. He looks like a 40 year old frat dude playing dress up.

 

LOL, the recast isn't awful but, he's cute. But kind of a big difference. I'm just really biased towards Carnes.

WHAT????

 

Tell me you're joking

Edited by AbcNbc247
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

WHAT????

 

lol! Yep. 

 

Isn't it sad Lucas is so unimportant to the show they couldn't even announce a recast.

 

I wonder what happened with Carnes. He probably saw they had little interest. 

 

If a recast means we see more of him, cool, but I won't hold my breath. It's nice seeing him play doctor today.

 

I've also got no idea if it's temp, or permanent ...

https://www.inquisitr.com/6386317/general-hospital-lucas-recast/

 

I mean, he was literally just standing next to Sam. I honestly had to do a double take and realize it was Lucas.

Edited by KMan101
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KMan101 said:

 

lol! Yep. 

 

Isn't it sad Lucas is so unimportant to the show they couldn't even announce a recast.

 

I wonder what happened with Carnes. He probably saw they had little interest. 

 

If a recast means we see more of him, cool, but I won't hold my breath. It's nice seeing him play doctor today.

I haven't seen it yet. I'm in NYC and it airs at 3 here.

 

I'm stunned. I didn't hear anything about this. I've always wanted Lucas to have a bigger role on the show but I was hoping it would be Ryan playing him. 

 

Maybe it's only temporary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I haven't seen it yet. I'm in NYC and it airs at 3 here.

 

I'm stunned. I didn't hear anything about this. I've always wanted Lucas to have a bigger role on the show but I was hoping it would be Ryan playing him. 

 

Maybe it's only temporary.

 

I actually kinda like the recast LOL (after my rant) but man I do miss Carnes and if Lucas actually starts appearing more and being used more, that would be nice, I won't hold my breath but like you I'd rather it be Carnes. Seems like a combo of the show not really using him but maybe he wasn't always available? I don't know. I hope we hear more soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

lol! Yep. 

 

Isn't it sad Lucas is so unimportant to the show they couldn't even announce a recast.

 

I wonder what happened with Carnes. He probably saw they had little interest. 

 

If a recast means we see more of him, cool, but I won't hold my breath. It's nice seeing him play doctor today.

I've also got no idea if it's temp, or permanent ...

 

Just now, AbcNbc247 said:

I haven't seen it yet. I'm in NYC and it airs at 3 here.

 

I'm stunned. I didn't hear anything about this. I've always wanted Lucas to have a bigger role on the show but I was hoping it would be Ryan playing him. 

 

Maybe it's only temporary.

I stunned that we're finding this out now.  Poor Lucas should be a prominent legacy character on GH. He also should've been Robert's son.  I hope Ryan's alright. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victoria foxton said:

 

I stunned that we're finding this out now.  Poor Lucas should be a prominent legacy character on GH. He also should've been Robert's son.  I hope Ryan's alright. 

 

Right? Like he was a nothing character that just happened to be recast is so sucky. I'm glad the show is being dragged for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

Right? Like he was a nothing character that just happened to be recast is so sucky. I'm glad the show is being dragged for it.

 

  

  

Edited by victoria foxton
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 3,189

      Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

    2. 346

      What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

    3. 37,081

      The Politics Thread

    4. 32,798

      Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy