Days: November 2020 Discussion Thread

56 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

LOL! He was properly aged Nicholas Alamain for like 5 minutes to usher off Crystal Chappell's pill popping Carly. He was really cute. Man. Addiction changes you.

Oh wow:

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, prefab1 said:

Renee Jones has no interest in returning to daytime, right? Because Lexie seems like a character Ron would love writing for. And it wouldn't be too hard for old Dr. Rolf to resurrect her...

She seemed done for good when she left. There's always Nikki Wade ... lol

But have we heard anything from her over the last few years? I really can't remember, but did she participate in the big 50th celebration in 2015?

I'd love to hear from her.

2 minutes ago, te. said:

Oh wow:

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah, big difference. Of course 2011-2013 was almost a decade ago at this point and people age but you can tell addiction has him. Really sad.

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

I'd also feel more invested with Olivia Rose Keegan as Claire. Durant is passable and not a bad actress, but she isn't Claire to me. I feel like I'm watching a new character, honestly.

On 11/10/2020 at 1:37 PM, Antoyne said:

It's hard for me to care about Charlie because he's in a story with recast Claire, that I just don't think I'm ever going to warm up to.

Two types of recasts I don't like, bland dopplegangers (current Hope on B&B) and the generic catalogue type that can spit the lines out but strip the characters of all personality, that is this Claire. Can't say she's a bad actress but she brings nothing to the table.

1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

New Theo's already left Salem. I liked New Theo too. Why bother bringing him back. For such a short nothing visit. Theo's autism seemed forgotten. CJ totally reminds me of Gabriel Devane.

Sorry to hear this, I actually really like nuTheo and hoped he’d be around longer. He looks like he could be related to Lena Cardwell (original Simone, PSNS)... I know, completely random haha.

I actually like this whole Jack/Kate storyline but some of those scenes with Matt Ashford

3 minutes ago, Riverdalefan1 said:

Sorry to hear this, I actually really like nuTheo and hoped he’d be around longer. He looks like he could be related to Lena Cardwell (original Simone, PSNS)... I know, completely random haha.

Random but right lol they look like they could be brother and sister.

I legit don’t understand the point of bringing Theo on for like 4 episodes.

21 minutes ago, detroitpiston said:

Two types of recasts I don't like, bland dopplegangers (current Hope on B&B) and the generic catalogue type that can spit the lines out but strip the characters of all personality, that is this Claire. Can't say she's a bad actress but she brings nothing to the table.

This is exactly right!

I miss Renee Jones too. Last we heard, she was content living on a farm in Georgia. Sounds like she's done with television. 

Agreed, they should've expanded her romantic pairings beyond Abe; given some legs to her and Jonah at some point in time, whether it be in the 90's or bring him back in the 00's. 

And whatever happened to Tek? Yum... 

3 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

Agreed, they should've expanded her romantic pairings beyond Abe; given some legs to her and Jonah at some point in time, whether it be in the 90's or bring him back in the 00's. 

And whatever happened to Tek? Yum... 

How did her storyline with Jonah end? I know they never slept together but did Abe ever find out about it?

And agreed on Tek lol. 

I think it was implied that Tek was killed by Andre (when he was still pretending to be Tony). 

I just watched Monday and I liked the Jack/Kate reveal. To me that was a smart use of the time jump. Doing a build up would’ve defeated the purpose of doing the time job. I thought it worked better the way they told in. I wish they did this more. I also find it believable that he’d hook up with Kate. Considering how new she is, Cady did a great job with the scenes. 

2 hours ago, detroitpiston said:

Pretty much nails it. 

5 hours ago, detroitpiston said:

That’s how I have always felt about Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer as Belle and Shawn.

3 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

That’s how I have always felt about Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer as Belle and Shawn.

Brandon Beemer is inoffensive to me, but if we can't have Jason Cook for nostalgia reasons, I'll never stop wanting Chad Brannon as Shawn.

40 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

Kirsten and Jason were cute as teens but I love Martha and Brandon as Belle and Shawn now. 

51 minutes ago, Bright Eyes said:

Brandon Beemer is inoffensive to me, but if we can't have Jason Cook for nostalgia reasons, I'll never stop wanting Chad Brannon as Shawn.

He would have made a perfect child of Bo and Hope!

15 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Kirsten and Jason were cute as teens but I love Martha and Brandon as Belle and Shawn now. 

I’m not clamoring for them to be back, I just don’t enjoy their recasts.  I especially wish they had recast Belle (someone around here once mentioned Brianna Brown as a Belle recast and I think she would be great).

Now I’m team Brianna Brown and Chad Brannon.