Hells is Back!!!!

Constance Towers confirmed on The Capitol reunion with Alan Locher that she is back at GH but hasnt been on set yet & all her scenes have been phone calls

Just now, Faulkner said:

Oh ok. Saw the phone call between Peter and Helena at the end of yesterday’s show.

I thought it may have been a trick on Peter by Robert & Spinelli. Guess it still could be

She never fulfilled the promise because the show wouldn’t let her.  Even kidnapping Lucky was a wash because he didn’t do anything truly heinous under her influence when he came back.

She walked around and threatened everyone for years, looking incredibly stunning while doing it, and had tons of chemistry with all her scene partners.

It’s the one character Guza didn’t go dark enough with.  But as time has gone on I see the return of the Cassadines story differently.  None of their schemes mattered, because the real story was destroying Luke and Laura.

1 hour ago, titan1978 said:

She never fulfilled the promise because the show wouldn’t let her.  Even kidnapping Lucky was a wash because he didn’t do anything truly heinous under her influence when he came back.

She walked around and threatened everyone for years, looking incredibly stunning while doing it, and had tons of chemistry with all her scene partners.

It’s the one character Guza didn’t go dark enough with.  But as time has gone on I see the return of the Cassadines story differently.  None of their schemes mattered, because the real story was destroying Luke and Laura.

100% on all of this

18 hours ago, FrenchFan said:

She looks great for 87 ! Constance Towers is a good actress and a grande dame but Helena is so cartoonish ...

Constance seems so down to Earth in that reunion. Makes me wanna watch Capitol on Youtube

Yes she did. Love Constance Towers :wub: and she looked great!

I also agree that Helena had loads of potential but they wasted a lot of time (which is probably why a lot of folks feel worn out when they hear about a possible Cassadine return)

It always felt stupid to me they killed her off [twice] when she's ready, willing and able to act still. Kinda like how Y&R wasted Jerry Douglas and John by killing him off, and how they just did the same with Marla Adams ...

Edited by KMan101

I do like that GH is being responsible and creative in this regard. I don’t want her on set at her age and I also loved having Emma Samms shoot her scenes from her home in England. I think it worked well. 

Rumor has it John Aniston will be filming Days scenes from his retirement home. I hope that’s true and I look forward to seeing how they do it. 

2 hours ago, Chris B said:

I do like that GH is being responsible and creative in this regard. I don’t want her on set at her age and I also loved having Emma Samms shoot her scenes from her home in England. I think it worked well. 

Rumor has it John Aniston will be filming Days scenes from his retirement home. I hope that’s true and I look forward to seeing how they do it. 

John Aniston was present on set for the 14000th episode which will air in December. Same with Bill Hayes !

E8AE5FFD-D614-4CFE-9416-CF0169D98F89.jpeg

57 minutes ago, FrenchFan said:

John Aniston was present on set for the 14000th episode which will air in December. Same with Bill Hayes !

E8AE5FFD-D614-4CFE-9416-CF0169D98F89.jpeg

Oh wow! I wasn’t expecting either of them to go to set. I hope they’re being extra cautious. The lack of social distancing in that picture worries me given their age and the fact that the show already had a Covid related shut down. 

On 10/31/2020 at 2:18 PM, Chris B said:

Since when has he been in a retirement home?