Jump to content

Recommended Posts

YR
Sharon/Rey - Sharon and Rey will be distracted from planning their wedding when Rey is assigned to investigate the shocking Whodunit mystery, while Sharon and Nick will be troubled by Faith's behavior. Nick and Phyllis's relationship is tested when Phyllis takes matters into her own hands to help Faith. Mariah is suspicious of Faith's new friend Jordan and will do her best to point Faith in the right direction.

Kyle/Summer/Theo/Lola - Kyle will have his work cut out for him as he tries to prove to summer - and himself - that he is truly over Lola. We also see Kyle and Theo's rivalry reignite.

Devon/Amanda/Nate/Elena - Devon and Amanda's bond will grow as he recovers from Elena and Nate's betrayal and Amanda turns to Devon to help her investigate her past. Elena will struggle to figure out her future and what life means without Devon, while Nate deals with the possibility that his career as a surgeon is over due to the indiscretion with Elena.

Newmans - Adam is on an emotional roller coaster, Victor wants to help him, Victoria causes trouble to that and Nikki tries to keep the peace.

Kevin/Chloe/Chelsea - Kevin and Chloe will be in the middle of drama thanks to their roommate Chelsea. Chelsea will find it difficult to move on from Adam despite her best intentions. Chelsea is keeping a major secret from everyone in her life.

Abbots - Jack won't be happy when Dina's will is challenged after it is read. Jack, Traci and Ashley will band together to protect her will.

Chance/Abby - Abby makes a major decision about her and Chance's future that surprises her family and herself.

Billy/Lily - Residents will find themselves between a classic whodunnit that will send shockwaves through Genoa City. Paul and Michael will lead the charge to unmask the culprit. Billy will find himself at the center of that story instead of covering it and it will affect Lily and Billy. Lily will step up to defend Billy and the company.

Sally - Sally arrives after leaving a troubled past in LA. Lauren will hire Sally to be her assistant at Fenmore's but we will soon learn Sally has her eye on a much bigger prize.





BB
Steffy/Finn - People have wanted a new man in Steffy's life for many years, and we've come through with Dr. Finn. It's really going to be a lovely love
story. Steffy has the chance to have a new man who is wonderful guy, and now we'll see if she can finally break out of the Liam vortex and move on.

Liam/Hope - They are solid. They're very happy with Douglas and with Beth and their little family that they have. Liam is not happy that the family
has forgiven Thomas and allows him to work with Hope on a daily basis on HFTF line.
Liam also has baby Kelly with Steffy so he's divided between two families, so some of this is going to present a challenge to Liam and Hope, and we'll
see if they can rise above it.

Bill/Katie - They're at a real crossroads in their relationship. Katie is powerful, beautiful, independent and the smartest person in LA in our little world, and she's
had enough. In the early part of 2021, they're going to be confronted with something that will take over their lives and either they will rise to the occasion and make
this marriage work or go in separate directions -- but something definitive is happening for them soon.
Eric/Quinn/Shauna.

Quinn tries to behave and tries to be the Forrester matriarch and a good wife to Eric, But at this point she sees Shauna as stabbing her in the back.

Quinn gets kicked out and Shauna ends up staying there, so there is going to be an unexpected twist with that story coming up between Quinn and Shauna.


Brooke/Ridge

They're happy together. They will be working as a team. Brooke and Ridge are determined to take some action against Quinn, who is holding on for dear life to Eric.

So we'll see some more conflict between Quinn, Brooke and Ridge. And then as the Steffy and Hope drama rolls out, Brooke is on Hope's team and Steffy has Ridge on her side so that will also again cause stress cracks in Brooke and Ridge's relationship.

But this has to be the last time that Brooke and Ridge are together, soild forever. I can't imagine that they could break up and make up again.


Carter/Zoe/Zende/Paris
Zoe is doing really well. She's so happy. Carter has asked her to move in, and we'll see that their relationship is getting closer. And then walks Zende, who is an incredibly talented, handsome person, so she's going to be fascinated with Zende too.

It's the makings of a classic triangle. To further complicate things, Zoe's younger sister Paris Buckingham comes to town, and we're going to have a great sister story. They're polar opposites they've gotten along but there has always been a competitive nature.


The arrival of her younger sister will be met with mixed reviews.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dylan said:



Kevin/Chloe/Chelsea - Kevin and Chloe will be in the middle of drama thanks to their roommate Chelsea. Chelsea will find it difficult to move on from Adam despite her best intentions. Chelsea is keeping a major secret from everyone in her lif.
 

 

This sounds trashy tbh and what on earth is Chelsea's secret? 🤢

 

1 hour ago, Dylan said:



Abbots - Jack won't be happy when Dina's will is challenged after it is read. Jack, Traci and Ashley will band together to protect her will.

 

This I am looking forward with Theo vs. The Abbotts after being treated to like an afterthought. It's too bad that Theo can't team up with someone like oh say Keemo? Never will happen. 

 

1 hour ago, Dylan said:

Billy/Lily - Residents will find themselves between a classic whodunnit that will send shockwaves through Genoa City. Paul and Michael will lead the charge to unmask the culprit. Billy will find himself at the center of that story instead of covering it and it will affect Lily and Billy. Lily will step up to defend Billy and the company.
 

 

Well this interesting? I'm guessing that Billy is shot or something? I suppose Adam is the prime suspect but the shooter will really be someone like Faith, Chelsea, Connor or......Summer? Then again, it says Lily has to defend Billy so maybe something bad happens to Adam instead and the prime suspect is Billy? 

 

1 hour ago, Dylan said:


Sally - Sally arrives after leaving a troubled past in LA. Lauren will hire Sally to be her assistant at Fenmore's but we will soon learn Sally has her eye on a much bigger prize.

 

I'm glad Sally will be mixing it up with Lauren at Fenmore, I just hope she isn't thrown into some triangle right away. I could so see the show throw her someone like Kyle or Chance LMAO. 

 

1 hour ago, Dylan said:


BB
Steffy/Finn - People have wanted a new man in Steffy's life for many years, and we've come through with Dr. Finn. It's really going to be a lovely love
story. Steffy has the chance to have a new man who is wonderful guy, and now we'll see if she can finally break out of the Liam vortex and move on.

Liam/Hope - They are solid. They're very happy with Douglas and with Beth and their little family that they have. Liam is not happy that the family
has forgiven Thomas and allows him to work with Hope on a daily basis on HFTF line.
Liam also has baby Kelly with Steffy so he's divided between two families, so some of this is going to present a challenge to Liam and Hope, and we'll
see if they can rise above it.

 

Hopefully Steffy gets as far away from Liam/Hope as she can especially since Hope's mannequin doll has come to a life of its own. 🤪

 

1 hour ago, Dylan said:



Quinn tries to behave and tries to be the Forrester matriarch and a good wife to Eric, But at this point she sees Shauna as stabbing her in the back.

Quinn gets kicked out and Shauna ends up staying there, so there is going to be an unexpected twist with that story coming up between Quinn and Shauna.


It's the makings of a classic triangle. To further complicate things, Zoe's younger sister Paris Buckingham comes to town, and we're going to have a great sister story. They're polar opposites they've gotten along but there has always been a competitive nature.


The arrival of her younger sister will be met with mixed reviews.

 

Now Shauna is being thrown at Eric? 🤢 

 

And "mixed reviews"? Something tells once Paris hits the screen the reviews will be terrible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

I'm glad Sally will be mixing it up with Lauren at Fenmore, I just hope she isn't thrown into some triangle right away. I could so see the show throw her someone like Kyle or Chance LMAO. 

Chance, oof. (Kyle’s already got two women fighting for him, so I doubt him, but who knows?) It would be such a waste of CH’s talents to put her up against MO’s Abby, but Abby’s budding relationship’s ripe for complications.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

 

This sounds trashy tbh and what on earth is Chelsea's secret? 🤢

 

 

This I am looking forward with Theo vs. The Abbotts after being treated to like an afterthought. It's too bad that Theo can't team up with someone like oh say Keemo? Never will happen. 

 

 

Well this interesting? I'm guessing that Billy is shot or something? I suppose Adam is the prime suspect but the shooter will really be someone like Faith, Chelsea, Connor or......Summer? Then again, it says Lily has to defend Billy so maybe something bad happens to Adam instead and the prime suspect is Billy? 

 

 

I'm glad Sally will be mixing it up with Lauren at Fenmore, I just hope she isn't thrown into some triangle right away. I could so see the show throw her someone like Kyle or Chance LMAO. 

 

 

Hopefully Steffy gets as far away from Liam/Hope as she can especially since Hope's mannequin doll has come to a life of its own. 🤪

 

 

Now Shauna is being thrown at Eric? 🤢 

 

And "mixed reviews"? Something tells once Paris hits the screen the reviews will be terrible. 

Maybe were getting a who "killed" Adam story. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...