Jump to content


victoria foxton

GH October 2020 Discussion

Recommended Posts


GH was supposed to be preempted Thurs Oct 1st for baseball.  The baseball game got rained out. 

Therefore, GH is airing a NEW epi Thurs Oct 1st. 

The GH twitter account and also Frank V. tweeted about it.

(They're airing on Thursday the epi they had tentatively planned to air Fri Oct 2nd).

 

 

oh.. Edit.  I see SON already tweeted this info out.

 

 

Edited by janea4old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, WebberFan said:

They truly have nothing for Sam to do...

It seems as though Dan and Chris aren't interested in writing for her, but its like Frank or somebody keeps trying to force her into the show.

 

I still think she may sleep with Brando.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

It seems as though Dan and Chris aren't interested in writing for her, but its like Frank or somebody keeps trying to force her into the show.

 

I still think she may sleep with Brando.

TBH I feel as if she ran her course years ago but it's bizarre to see her just float around town barking at people all day after soaking up airtime for so long. I thought they were going for Sam/Brando early on but I don't think that's happening anymore. At least, I can't see it. She's such a pathetic character though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WebberFan said:

TBH I feel as if she ran her course years ago but it's bizarre to see her just float around town barking at people all day after soaking up airtime for so long. I thought they were going for Sam/Brando early on but I don't think that's happening anymore. At least, I can't see it. She's such a pathetic character though.

KM has been checked out for years. I'm guessing that's why so many people liked Lindsay Hartley in the role lol but I don't see her going anywhere unless she decides to leave on her own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting episode today. Things actually happened lol

 

I thought it was pretty clever that Nelle gave the actual letter implicating Julian in the baby switch and everything, to Ryan. Hopefully he gives it to Ava quickly.

 

Not only do I still see chemistry between Dev and Cam, but I now see some between Joss and Trina lol pairing them would be a really good twist. 

 

Also, it looks like the writers finally know what to do with Brando and he's gonna end up being more than just the town stud.

 

And good God, do I feel so bad for TJ. He's being written as so happy and dumb that it's actually kind of sad. Molly has ruined that poor guy and I hope he dumps her when it comes out that she slept with Brando. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really dumb conversation between Dev and Cam. 
 

Dev told Cam that he had to tell both Joss and Trina that he had no interest in either of them since he couldn’t choose who he cared about. Huh? And why didn’t Cam tell him to go screw himself for the ridiculous “order”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GH never knows when to kill off a villain.

 

Now Ryan is back and again controlling people from an institution? He gets to use the phone any time he likes and is permitted to threaten visitors with no one listening in on his craziness? Yeah, sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackie being Chase's mother and Finn's stepmother reminds me of what they tried to do when they made Oscar a Quartermaine; trying to tie a character to likeable established characters in order to keep them on the show.

 

Chase is likeable, but Finn, I don't really know lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2020 at 6:49 PM, WebberFan said:

TBH I feel as if she ran her course years ago but it's bizarre to see her just float around town barking at people all day after soaking up airtime for so long. I thought they were going for Sam/Brando early on but I don't think that's happening anymore. At least, I can't see it. She's such a pathetic character though.

 

All of this.

2 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Jackie being Chase's mother and Finn's stepmother reminds me of what they tried to do when they made Oscar a Quartermaine; trying to tie a character to likeable established characters in order to keep them on the show.

 

Chase is likeable, but Finn, I don't really know lol

 

I like Chase. I'm so meh on Finn. I'd have no problem with just Jackie/Chase but of course Finn has to be involved. LOL. Sigh.

 

I don't really mind this. But once again Elizabeth goes without a mother, so I can agree it's some weird effort to tie them to the canvas which I usually do roll my eyes at. I'm mixed I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

I like Chase. I'm so meh on Finn. I'd have no problem with just Jackie/Chase but of course Finn has to be involved. LOL. Sigh.

I usually don't mind Finn, but he's being so salty today about Jackie that I'm rolling my eyes.  I don't even remember what happened to his mother and why he's so upset about his father and Jackie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...