Days: October 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently Monday is the last episode with only pre-covid material, so I guess we should prepare for inconsistencies moving forwards.

5 hours ago, te. said:

Apparently Monday is the last episode with only pre-covid material, so I guess we should prepare for inconsistencies moving forwards.

Why inconsistencies?

8 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

Why inconsistencies?

Hairstyles etc.

People noticed those things between the material that were shot pre-THE BIG SHUTDOWN OF NOVEMBER '19 and those shot in March. So it'll be noticable now.

Edited by te.

I have to say DAYS, is really working for me right now. There’s a lot going on and it’s all really good and entertaining. I hope they can keep this momentum up.

I hope Sami is back soon.

50 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I have to say DAYS, is really working for me right now. There’s a lot going on and it’s all really good and entertaining. I hope they can keep this momentum up.

I hope Sami is back soon.

Agreed

DAYS is by far the best soap out of the four. Even when it was lousy, it was still better than the other three.

I think Sami is coming back in January, this time for a longer stint

+1 on DAYS being enjoyable overall. It's been on a good streak for the past few months actually.  It doesn't feel like a chore to watch out of obligation and loyalty. 

I'm currently watching early September episodes.... with all the Last Blasters back, can someone tell me if Chloe is returning again? I can't keep up with all the comings and goings anymore; not even gonna try. Other than one certain longtime leading lady who said she's done for good, I pretty much assume anyone who leaves is coming back again at some point. 

10 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

I'm currently watching early September episodes.... with all the Last Blasters back, can someone tell me if Chloe is returning again?

Yeah she is. I think she starts filming again this week