LATEST RATINGS: September 7-11, 2020

CBS needs to run some Y&R episodes in November sweeps, after Big Brother or something...

The Canadian Global Television Network, which runs both Y&R and DAYS, has been promoting both shows in primetime commercial spots proclaiming "Your Favourite Dramas. 5 Days A Week. All New. On Global." and that cannot be for nothing.

CBS/NBC/ABC should all be doing the same. 

On 9/18/2020 at 2:31 PM, Gray Bunny said:

Dang, Y&R is just NOT rebounding.  900,000 people broke their habit. Or died. (yikes... too morbid?) 

I look at some of the comments under the ratings and am astounded at some of them.  Saying that it looks like the ratings have really stabilized!  GH had a great week!  I wonder what numbers they're looking at.  The demos are horrible and so are the households for all shows.  I wonder if NBC still loves DAYS as much as they kept saying when they renewed it.  

Almost all ratings, primetime and daytime, have been pretty terrible for the past few months, so in relative terms, soaps are doing ok. The Masked Singer got a 1.4 demo rating for its premiere last night, and that’s a hit outside of live sports.