Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

GH September 2020 Discussion


victoria foxton

Recommended Posts

  • Members
2 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I still like Ava/Nikolas together. Their scenes with Avery and their 'glances' at each other are adorable. But I don't see any real chemistry. But I'm still down for them.

 

And why should I give a damn about Brando and Dev having a heart to heart? I could pick so many other people that should be having scenes together instead. That's one of the biggest problems with this show. 

I like them together too. I just hope that now that they're finally beginning to have feelings for each other, it doesn't put an end to the Nik/Liz relationship. Franco can just go away and never come back lol

 

I'm glad that the show actually remembered that Brando and Dev are pretending to be father and son. I think the problem with both characters is that the writers still don't know what to do with them. Dev is straight again, and Brando may or may not sleep with Sam.

 

Either that or they're purposely making them ambiguous and doing a poor job at it.

Edited by AbcNbc247
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
23 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I like them together too. I just hope that now that they're finally beginning to have feelings for each other, it doesn't put an end to the Nik/Liz relationship. Franco can just go away and never come back lol

 

I'm glad that the show actually remembered that Brando and Dev are pretending to be father and son. I think the problem with both characters is that the writers still don't know what to do with them. Dev is straight again, and Brando may or may not sleep with Sam.

 

Either that or they're purposely making them ambiguous and doing a poor job at it.

 

Exactly. I see no point or purpose to Brando or Dev. I don't hate them or even dislike them, but zzzzzz. LOL. Especially when I'd rather see a slew of other characters not being written for. But I agree for the show's consistency it was nice they remembered they should probably have scenes together, lol.

 

I had to lol though that they just did Franco/Cam after I wrote about wanting others to share scenes; so of course it was them. Sigh. Why can't this be AJ or Lucky or even Jason with him? I haaaaate Franco, but you can tell Howarth and Lipton have a fondness for each other.

 

I feel like Kirsten Storms really tries to chemistry test. First Chet and now Brando. PLEASE pair Maxie with ANYONE BUT PETER. PLEASE. Honestly, Lulu/Peter is the way they should have gone. Personally, Brando could have been a Lucky recast at this point. Did the show forget about Dustin? Especially now that they seem to be going for Chase/Brook Lynn (which could work)

 

I'm glad Dante's back but I feel like they're circling the drain a bit.

 

I have no use for Franco. Like I said, give me AJ or Lucky or literally anyone else at this point. I think Herbst and Coloma have a bit of chemistry ...

 

Nina and Ava really should NOT be friends, but since neither has any, I'll take it because I get Watros and West in scenes together. Oh Annie and Carly

Please register in order to view this content
 

 

I'm glad they had Ned interact with Alexis. It's been good to see more of Wally as Ned. I wonder if they try and re-pair Ned and Alexis. I'd be down for that I think.

 

Laura Wright can sell anything but she and Mumbles Benard have 0 chemistry. Laura and Ingo definitely do though.

 

The show needs to shake these boring couples up.

Edited by KMan101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
25 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

Exactly. I see no point or purpose to Brando or Dev. I don't hate them or even dislike them, but zzzzzz. LOL. Especially when I'd rather see a slew of other characters not being written for. But I agree for the show's consistency it was nice they remembered they should probably have scenes together, lol.

 

I had to lol though that they just did Franco/Cam after I wrote about wanting others to share scenes; so of course it was them. Sigh. Why can't this be AJ or Lucky or even Jason with him? I haaaaate Franco, but you can tell Howarth and Lipton have a fondness for each other.

 

I feel like Kirsten Storms really tries to chemistry test. First Chet and now Brando. PLEASE pair Maxie with ANYONE BUT PETER. PLEASE. Honestly, Lulu/Peter is the way they should have gone. Personally, Brando could have been a Lucky recast at this point. Did the show forget about Dustin? Especially now that they seem to be going for Chase/Brook Lynn (which could work)

 

I have no use for Franco. Like I said, give me AJ or Lucky or literally anyone else at this point. I think Herbst and Coloma have a bit of chemistry ...

 

The show needs to shake these boring couples up.

Lol proves the point again that they don't know what to do with Brando; now he's in Maxie's orbit. I'd accept if it means the end of her and Peter, who needs to go as much as Franco/RH does. My only hope is that when Peter is exposed, he's not paired with Carly somehow. 

 

You're 100% correct about Lucky. He needs to be on the canvas. He's the one that Cameron should be confiding in. All 3 Lucky's are unemployed right now; any one of them could come back, though I would accept a recast at this point. I hate that Lucky has been turned into a deadbeat Dad just to prop a pairing that nobody wanted lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

It was nice seeing Scott and Bobbie today. 

 

Of course, day 1000 of Sonny, Carly and Jason.

 

I feel like Lulu's scenes with Sonny should have been Laura and Sonny. It's like they're slotting Lulu in where Laura should be, lol. The other day with Liz and Nikolas and today with Sonny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
13 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

It was nice seeing Scott and Bobbie today. 

 

Of course, day 1000 of Sonny, Carly and Jason.

 

I feel like Lulu's scenes with Sonny should have been Laura and Sonny. It's like they're slotting Lulu in where Laura should be, lol. The other day with Liz and Nikolas and today with Sonny.

It's always nice to see Bobbie and Scotty. But JZ face is so distracting. I switched the channel. When Sonny was mumbling to Avery and the necklace. 

Edited by victoria foxton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
36 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

It's always nice to see Bobbie and Scotty. But JZ face is so distracting. I switched the channel. When Sonny was mumbling to Avery and the necklace. 

 

I think it's about 100x better than it used to be. Her mouth can't move as well, unfortunately, and it's noticeable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
46 minutes ago, YRBB said:

It's a real shame Genie isn't taping. The Cyrus story needs her.

It is but I get her reasoning. Traveling now makes no sense. Im glad GH didnt temp recast

 

At this point maybe GH can get Genie to zoom in as Laura as she is in DC in scenes

Edited by John
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Put Maxie with Spinelli. Sorry, but she’s no romantic lead any longer, and it’s time they stop giving her babies.

 

The Cyrus story needs a Laura, but honestly, the show doesn’t need Cyrus. The character is ridiculous, and just not menacing enough to matter.

 

They don’t have a clue what to do with Brando or Dev, and I’m not sure they know what to do with Joss and Cam, either.

 

The daily lessons from and for Alexis on osteoporosis are dreadful. It feels like View Your Deal on The View. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 2,954

      Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

    2. 421

      Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

    3. 4,239

      Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

    4. 1,735

      The View

    5. 421

      Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy