Taoboi

Y&R September 2020 Discussion Thread

I know some of the problems are budget related but by ditching say Chloe and Kevin (who have had no story anyway) wouldn't that free up some dollars to have some extras floating around or some staff/servants seen once in awhile?

Why have Lily/Billy isolated at Chancellor instead of at Jabot and have them interact with Jack/Kyle etc?

Wasn't Lily working for Devon when he set up Hamilton/Winters? Why didn't she go back to that?

I recall Mariah,Hilary and Tessa there - another business and set that was dropped.

When I was watching didn’t Nick start a company Dark Horse and take over Newman?  I don’t remember now exactly.  The business stories got so bad.  

15 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

When I was watching didn’t Nick start a company Dark Horse and take over Newman?  I don’t remember now exactly.  The business stories got so bad.  

Yes and a whole lot of time and money was wasted on that storyline under Mal Young. Then Josh came back and there was some nonsense about Adam gaining control which was then forgotten.

Nick has never worked as a high powered businessman which is fine and keeping with the character so he is well out of any of the half baked business stories.

3 hours ago, kalbir said:

Halfway through September and it's been mostly garbage time.

Very sad even the actors don't look engaged in there scenes.

2 minutes ago, Cruising Soaps said:

So Who is using the fast forward button a lot?  This is ridiculous how bad the show is. 

• Theo/Lola/Kyle/Summer
  • Phyllis/Nick
  • Sharon/Adam
  • Adam/Chelsea
  • Abby/Chance

Lol. I’ve only watched like 30 minutes off mute since the shows came back.  It’s all trash, imo. 
Add in Billy/Amanda or Billy/Lily, and I’m definitely not interested.