Soapsuds

Ron Carlivati gets married

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

Wow, you all are mean. Congrats to the couple!

Right? I really have no use for Ronald’s work; but I feel the need to congratulate them just to help cancel out the obsessive jealousy.

4 hours ago, All My Shadows said:

Right? I really have no use for Ronald’s work; but I feel the need to congratulate them just to help cancel out the obsessive jealousy.

I'm shocked at how awful people have been in this thread. Regardless of what you think of someone as a writer, surely seeing someone celebrate their relationship is a good thing? Especially in a godawful year like this. 

Congrats to the happy couple! I think they look cute together.

I know his writing gets a lot of hatred and I think a lot of that is justified by what I read about his stories, but the short year I watched OLTL I felt he got a lot of things right.

42 minutes ago, Markjeh said:

Congrats to the happy couple! I think they look cute together.

I know his writing gets a lot of hatred and I think a lot of that is justified by what I read about his stories, but the short year I watched OLTL I felt he got a lot of things right.

He was a competent writer for about a year.

I'm not going to say anything about his husband or his looks, but a gay writer who tells viewers that gay men fake hate crimes for sympathy and try to rape straight men will never get any "atta boy" reaction from me. He stabbed us in the back. 

2 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I wasn’t trying to be mean. My comment was more in regards to his personality on Twitter than anything else. 

No need to try to explain. At least your not bashing others on this board like some do in this thread. And then some wonder why other posters don't like them. 

50 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

No need to try to explain. At least your not bashing others on this board like some do in this thread. And then some wonder why other posters don't like them. 

I fail to see any bashing in this thread, unless you count the one Ron Carlivati and his partner is subjected to. Pointing out that some of the comments made towards them is pushing the envelope a bit is not what I would call bashing.

12 hours ago, Darn said:

Congrats to them, I'm honestly shocked his husband wasn't 15 years younger than him. I know how these gays play.

Honestly, I thought same thing at first, but cheers to true love! 

7 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Must be the year I tuned in then lol.

3 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

Honestly, I thought same thing at first, but cheers to true love! 

Me too actually!

Uh...on one hand, I would say congrats.

On the other...this is the first I have seen him with this guy. Usually when he comes up in pictures over the years and I see him with a guy it was a black guy who I am understandably confused cuz the only guy is who I always see when I see him in a couple.

And on yet another hand...the shade in him (fun or not) is hilarious.

And on yet another (I'm a Gem), hit or miss, I don't hate his writings, but I remember when he wrote soooo much better. And I still feels he has his moments. I just wish he had more of them. :)

43 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

Uh...on one hand, I would say congrats.

On the other...this is the first I have seen him with this guy. Usually when he comes up in pictures over the years and I see him with a guy it was a black guy who I am understandably confused cuz the only guy is who I always see when I see him in a couple.

And on yet another hand...the shade in him (fun or not) is hilarious.

And on yet another (I'm a Gem), hit or miss, I don't hate his writings, but I remember when he wrote soooo much better. And I still feels he has his moments. I just wish he had more of them. :)

Love all your hands😂

And what black guy? Has he been cheating?😂

17 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Love all your hands😂

And what black guy? Has he been cheating?😂

Why, thank you.

uh...*shrugs* I don't think I am losing my mind. I want to say as far back as his OLTL days that unless the black guy was a writer on the show, when he was pictures in the magazine he was always with this black guy. Once I realized he was gay, I just assumed since they always were in pictures together they were together. Since this is the first time I've seen THIS guy, I don't know what to think of who the other guy was. Especially since you all say RC has been with this one for years. 

On 8/4/2020 at 8:12 AM, DRW50 said:

I'm not going to say anything about his husband or his looks, but a gay writer who tells viewers that gay men fake hate crimes for sympathy and try to rape straight men will never get any "atta boy" reaction from me. He stabbed us in the back. 

What show was that and who were the characters?