Bold and Beautiful August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Did B&B have this many love scenes even when they didn’t have these social distancing guidelines? 

You know, I have to wonder if Bell saw an opportunity to try to get people to check out the show to see the mess. They've already gotten some publicity out of it, so it may all be a stunt.

1 minute ago, YRBB said:

You know, I have to wonder if Bell saw an opportunity to try to get people to check out the show to see the mess. They've already gotten some publicity out of it, so it may all be a stunt.

I’m beginning to think that too- that this was just a way, a very stupid way, to raise ratings 

15 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Did B&B have this many love scenes even when they didn’t have these social distancing guidelines? 

People online REALLY hate Flo/Wyatt.

I hate the stupid Flo and Wyatt scenes. They had a fun feisty character in Sally and ruined her to give us this boring Logan character.

Edited by Chatty Cakes
22 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

People online REALLY hate Flo/Wyatt.

Do they ever. Bold Insider tweeted about them and there was not 1 single comment in praise of them lol

"I am thrilled to be here with you, Ridge, very definitely in the same physical dimensional space."

22 hours ago, dragonflies said:

LOL

Is that seriously for real?  And what is on Rena Sofer's  head?  She looks like cousin It with that mess.    

Eric is such a turncoat. Quinn has been a wonderful wife to him. He needs to quit worrying about Brooke! And Donna defending the slut instead of worrying about Katie. 
How dumb is Ridge worrying about Brooke. She would spread em for dollar Bill again in no time!

On 8/11/2020 at 12:51 PM, dragonflies said:

LOL

LOL I laughed when I saw that.

Meanwhile, over in Brooke's bedroom, KKL's boobs look magnificent... 

Edited by Gray Bunny