Y&R August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Michele Soap Writer said:

And dont even get me started on cutting out completely on kissing/love making scenes for stupid social distancing. THIS IS A SOAP!!!!! The soap I write is a million times better than this garbage

This take is doing great things for your brand, don't stop.

It’s one thing to be a nonsensical clusterfuck, but to be so DAMN BORING on top of it is just unforgivable.

Hoping Susan Dansby’s consulting role is much more substantial and that she’s allowed to actually bring something to the table. What Griffith and Morina are dishing out isn’t clicking at all. The fact Sony/CBS are throwing paid and credited consultants at them shows that they too have very little faith in the current creative team at this show.

I agree (and I too hope Susan Dansby makes a difference). I'm surprised Griffith is still employed. No one else must want the job LOL

Edited by KMan101
12 hours ago, Michele Soap Writer said:

yes lets stop all ways of life for a virus with an more than 99% recovery rate

Are you writing hot sex scenes for your soap? And where can we see your soap? I miss all the hot writhing sex.

19 hours ago, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

How pathetically entitled.

Hi, any chance you will upload more episodes/clips of 1994-1995-1996?

5 hours ago, asafi said:

Hi, any chance you will upload more episodes/clips of 1994-1995-1996?

Don't have many episodes myself - you'll just have to wait for the others in the community to upload to the vault.

I was expecting worse, but still pretty funny that people were concerned and it was just a lack of glam due to Covid that made MTS wear the wig. Victoria Rowell is probably laughing her ass off and feeling vindicated that those at YR now understand the power of good and qualified glam. 

Y&R should've asked Tonya Lee Williams or Veronica Redd for advice on how to fix a wig straight, then again, I doubt either would've picked up the phone if they knew it was Y&R on the other end.

Based on that screenshot, MTS still looks kinda amazing. It's almost like one of those 1970s soap stills. Seriously. I really hope the show picks up soon, I really want to come back, but I just can't. 

The wig looks fine there, but when she first appeared it was clear they took it out of the bag and put it on her head. It wasn't even brushed or placed correctly on her head.