Y&R August 2020 Discussion Thread

rlj

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
1 minute ago, BoldRestless said:

Those have to be the most boring and tepid spoilers ever lol. It will be nice to see everyone again I guess.

My guess is gonna be that the show will stay the same old boring show with repeated predictable plots smh.

Like where is the action and drama and villains like no excitement what so ever.

• Members
3 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

The Sharon story seems promising,but the show will muck it up like any story for Sharon in the last decade.

I actually did soak up some of Sharon's storyline when it began and it's doing much better pace wise compared to everything else on the show but i have a slight feeling we are gonna get a build up to basically nothing.

• Members
4 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Please register in order to view this content

Haha. I feel the same way. I may watch since summer has been a complete bore without travel plans and covid restrictions. Any other time I would not. 

So are they putting Lily and Billy together?I wish she would just go away. Never felt CK was a great actress who was needed on this show, but I feel the same about at least 1/2 of the cast. 

Edited by Soap-princess

• Members
On 8/3/2020 at 1:15 PM, Soap-princess said:

Haha. I feel the same way. I may watch since summer has been a complete bore without travel plans and covid restrictions. Any other time I would not. 

So are they putting Lily and Billy together?I wish she would just go away. Never felt CK was a great actress who was needed on this show, but I feel the same about at least 1/2 of the cast. 

you didnt see the Lily and Billy pairing coming? I saw that as soon as they started working together. I think they have chemistry so I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm glad they didn't go far with him and Amanda. Yuck

• Members
12 minutes ago, Michele Soap Writer said:

you didnt see the Lily and Billy pairing coming? I saw that as soon as they started working together. I think they have chemistry so I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm glad they didn't go far with him and Amanda. Yuck

I’m total opposite. Billy/Lily reminds me of Lane. Is DG coming back for another round of Billy vs Cane? He’s been way too chummy with the cast on social media lately. 

• Members
38 minutes ago, Soap-princess said:

I’m total opposite. Billy/Lily reminds me of Lane. Is DG coming back for another round of Billy vs Cane? He’s been way too chummy with the cast on social media lately. 

I didnt watch the show during Cane and Lily so I dont know about that. I just feel like Billy and Lily actually have chemistry compared to most couples on the show right now who dont have much chemistry