victoria foxton

GH August 2020 Discussion

8 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

She definitely making it her own. I don't dislike KM but she always played Sam as so sullen and moody, like she's constantly depressed or something. Lindsay seems to have infused a little more life into the character today. And as long as she doesn't say the word "fate", I'll be fine with her lol 

Haha. Hopefully not. I don’t need my PTSD from Passions to reappear. 

6 minutes ago, Soap-princess said:

Haha. Hopefully not. I don’t need my PTSD from Passions to reappear. 

Lmaoo now I'm hoping that Sam has scenes with Portia

2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Quite a few folks on Twitter are asking if she can remain on as Sam or play another character.

The social media love for Lindsay is big right now, I’m sure the powers that be will likely add her to the show in some capacity.

1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Lmaoo now I'm hoping that Sam has scenes with Portia

Same here 😆 

This is night and day. I don't even care for the character but they'd be stupid not to keep LH on. She even resembles NLG. Cut your losses and move on. 

2 hours ago, WebberFan said:

This is night and day. I don't even care for the character but they'd be stupid not to keep LH on. She even resembles NLG. Cut your losses and move on. 

I saw the responses to Lindsay Hartley, and I gotta agree.  Even though I like Kelly Monaco, Lindsay Hartley did much better and does resemble and have great chemistry with NLG and agree has awesome chemistry with Steve Burton too.   

Lindsay Hartley was great, and I was struck that production allowed her to play Sam her way. Obviously, no one told her to tone it down, and that was really a surprise.

If KM never returned, I wouldn’t care.

Lot of rumors bouncing around about why KM is away. I don't dislike her, but if even one of them is legit I'd fire her ass. Ignorance in this time ain't cute.

"I'm going to make some tea and it's going to be chamomile because you need to calm down."

🙄

Who writes this stuff?

Does anyone else get annoyed by Laura Wright's hair color?  It has grated on my nerves for years.

18 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

"I'm going to make some tea and it's going to be chamomile because you need to calm down."

🙄

Who writes this stuff?

Does anyone else get annoyed by Laura Wright's hair color?  It has grated on my nerves for years.

The dialogue on GH is sooo labored. It feels like Amanda Beall is ghost-writing. (Is she?)

Edited by Faulkner

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

I can't tell what color it is, blonde? Platinum blonde? Gray?