Days: August 2020 Discussion Thread

16 minutes ago, prefab1 said:

Based on some of the shots of his crotch in today's episode, I'd say he's flat on the other side too. 

tenor.gif

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Angry Sonny 🐻

q745Jk.gif

lx4LA1.gif

Angry Sonny was so bad, but honestly, Will was no better.

The writing for these two is awful, and these two never fail to live down to it. Why should we give a damn about them as parents of one kid let alone two?  The storyline is bad, the writing is bad, and the acting is horrific.

15 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

Angry Sonny was so bad, but honestly, Will was no better.

The writing for these two is awful, and these two never fail to live down to it. Why should we give a damn about them as parents of one kid let alone two?  The storyline is bad, the writing is bad, and the acting is horrific.

Yeah, this Allie's baby storyline started strong, but is quickly spiraling down the drain. All it's making me do is hate Allie, who now seems to be withholding her baby from Will out of spite because he didn't tell her that their mom talked to Rafe about the adoption. I still can't believe that Allie is supposed to be 22, because she acts like a middle schooler. 

8 hours ago, prefab1 said:

Yeah, this Allie's baby storyline started strong, but is quickly spiraling down the drain. All it's making me do is hate Allie, who now seems to be withholding her baby from Will out of spite because he didn't tell her that their mom talked to Rafe about the adoption. I still can't believe that Allie is supposed to be 22, because she acts like a middle schooler. 

Wait, she's 22? I assumed she was around 16-17.

8 minutes ago, te. said:

Wait, she's 22? I assumed she was around 16-17.

I think the actress is 19, and the character seems younger. But when Allie first came on, they had some dialogue about she'd already graduated college and was a legal adult.

3 hours ago, prefab1 said:

I think the actress is 19, and the character seems younger. But when Allie first came on, they had some dialogue about she'd already graduated college and was a legal adult.

I'm a month and a half behind watching, and yeah, they said that and it threw me. Hopefully they'll de-age her the way they originally aged and de-aged Belle and Shawn when they were aged up in '99. 

On 8/5/2020 at 11:16 AM, Antoyne said:

So Allie says she's not signing the papers and WIll literally has the biggest smile on his face, jesus christ. Killed that moment dead.

This was absolutely horrendous. Chandler is awful.

I was LMAO today when Kate told Roman he doesn't look old enough to be a grandpa... oh please 😄

4 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

I was LMAO today when Kate told Roman he doesn't look old enough to be a grandpa... oh please 😄

"You don't look old enough to be a grandpa. Although with all that plastic surgery, you DO look old enough to be a grandma."

Speaking of Roman, I think the show has found the perfect way to avoid shooting love scenes while the pandemic is still raging. As soon as two characters are about to get hot and heavy, just have Roman walk in and interrupt them with his boring stories about fishing trips. 

1 hour ago, prefab1 said:

"You don't look old enough to be a grandpa. Although with all that plastic surgery, you DO look old enough to be a grandma."

Speaking of Roman, I think the show has found the perfect way to avoid shooting love scenes while the pandemic is still raging. As soon as two characters are about to get hot and heavy, just have Roman walk in and interrupt them with his boring stories about fishing trips. 

That will work. Roman’s mush mouth will wreck the scene even further.

12 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

I'm a month and a half behind watching, and yeah, they said that and it threw me. Hopefully they'll de-age her the way they originally aged and de-aged Belle and Shawn when they were aged up in '99. 

Yeah, it's a bit odd since I don't really understand how her pregnancy was such a huge deal then. I'd get it if she had just turned 18 and out of high school, but she's in her 20s? Yes, 22 is still young to have a kid, but not THAT young. It would make more sense if she was closer to Sami's age when she had Will.

Posted (edited)

The thespians of our generation. Were making so many stupid faces. 🤣 A righteous Sonny 🐻 was more unbearable than usual. 

117596027_3120176451542154_8811360929784074130_n.jpg

117384138_3120176524875480_6883520156395417176_n.jpg

117130700_3120192898207176_3826103600727619562_n.jpg

Edited by victoria foxton

The back and forth between Jake and Gabi, with Gwen thrown into the mix was great. There’s good chemistry between all of them