Dylan

B&B July 2020 Discussion Thread

B&B really needs to update their opening, and they had time to do it. Half the actors in it haven’t appeared in months, if not longer. Especially all of the black people, save for Zoe. But also Hunter Tylo, Jennifer Gareis...

Edited by Faulkner

3 minutes ago, Chatty Cakes said:

Oh Brooke, “I was distraught over Thomas” so she stuck her tongue down Bills throat.

That’s vintage Brooke Logan lol it wasn’t the first time she did something stupid like that and I’m sure it won’t be the last 

Noticed a lot of “Liberty Biberty” and snippets of socially distanced blocking in that promo.

And was Flo grinding on a blow-up doll on the couch in that blurred glimpse of a love scene?

I rarely watch BB. The endless stream of flashbacks are confusing me. Instead of helping me. Get caught up. Ridge and Shauna in ''Las Vegas'' made me laugh. 

EVm-MWOX0AIFG5d (1).jpg

Edited by victoria foxton

Can someone clarify... I thought I read somewhere that Monday through Wednesday's eps were taped before covid, and Thursday's ep will be the first covid-era socially-distanced ep.  Is that right...?

31 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

That’s vintage Brooke Logan lol it wasn’t the first time she did something stupid like that and I’m sure it won’t be the last 

The accidental boinking of Oliver was my fav.

Just now, Chatty Cakes said:

The accidental boinking of Oliver was my fav.

Mine too. I still laugh every time I see Oliver’s facial expressions at the end of that episode