Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Are they streaming any vintage DAYS episodes on Peacock?

No they only have the last 99 episodes. Feb 27-July 14.

Edited by victoria foxton
2 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

No they only have the last 99 episodes. Feb 27-July 14.

Thanks. 

In that case, I'll wait and see what everybody has to say about it before I sign up.

Even though Sami was never my favorite DAYS character...every time she comes back it FEELS like DAYS again. Whatever little money they have left they need to throw at AS and get her to stick around for at least a year.

I guess Stefan really is dead then :lol:

To be fair, it's been a while since they pulled the twin twist. I'll have to say Allie's very well cast as Sami's daughter, it really showed in that scene between her and Sami.

I think Days struck gold with the girl that plays Allie.  She's great.  Best hire since ORK.  And Sami is not even close to one of my favorite characters but like others said her return makes Days feel like Days again.  Also Drake H. should get an award for his ridiculous background facial expressions.  They were hilarious.

Will: Wait a minute, if we adopt the baby, Mom might want to move in with us or move closer to us or visit more often.

Lmaoo what a douche.

I know Sami’s flawed but the way they’re talking about her...

2 hours ago, carolineg said:

I think Days struck gold with the girl that plays Allie.  She's great.  

Agreed 

Marlena: Oh, the wedding.

DH's delivery made me holler. 

I just can't get behind this Jake reveal. I guess that means the 'is Stefan alive?' storyline is over. I've seen a good amount of it to say I liked the setup, but this as the reveal is meh to me. Perhaps this was done to spin BB off into different directions if that Camilla rumor is true, but why bring him back if he was not Stefan and him and Gabi would not be together? They were sexy, hot, and dangerous from what I've seen. But I love a bad girl/bad boy combo.

I missed some of yesterday's episode, but hell hath no fury like Sami Brady and even if the scenes were lifeless Sami Brady WAS NOT. 

It goes without saying that while I don't like the Jake reveal, I do love Ivan back with his madam where he belongs. :)

I still want to see where each story goes.

And @Soapsuds, I'll say this much, Chandler is looking yummy in his shirt today. Those arms. lol.

22 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

And @Soapsuds, I'll say this much, Chandler is looking yummy in his shirt today. Those arms. lol.

He's always been yummy. The shirt he wore today is one I would wear..lol.

Damn Freddie with those extra extra large ugly suits. He's never shown working but there he is in another suit. 

1 minute ago, Soapsuds said:

He's always been yummy. The shirt he wore today is one I would wear..lol.

Damn Freddie with those extra extra large ugly suits. He's never shown working but there he is in another suit. 

:P ;) :) 

Yeah...I was annoyed at him in a suit today.