victoria foxton

Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

@Soapsuds 

5 hours ago, GLATWT88 said:

I actually researched the character when she popped up Monday, because I've been trying to figure out who's who and how these characters are related since I started watching recently. I was surprised that McCoo's character was actually on Days for a brief period in the 80s, but I was even more surprised by the fact that the character was being played by the same actress especially since the role did not last long and decades have passed. 

I did find this clip

Tamara was on from 1986-87. She was Marlena's best friend from college. She had a singing career and dated Abe. I don't remember Days doing much with her. But i liked the character. 

I'll give cred to Ron for at least using DAYS's history in various ways.

As for another gun-toting drama... I swear the prop department spent their last pennies on that prop gun and they're gonna use it!

23 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Do have to love Gwen for throwing Ben being a serial killer in his face. 

EOB is really relishing this part. I love her.

LOL, she's been so great. Can we keep her? I'm puzzled as to why Claire, Allie and Gwen are all recurring/guests? Especially when a cast exodus has happened and will continue to happen.

LOL I saw someone refer to Ciara as Ben's "pr manager" on Twitter and I have never seen anything more accurate. HE DOES NOT NEED HER PROPPING HIM RON!

Edited by KMan101

The actress who is playing Gwen is killing it. Honestly, they've found three solid actresses in Claire, Allie and Gwen so they should keep them around, daytime needs more young blood and they're all fun to watch.

25 minutes ago, te. said:

The actress who is playing Gwen is killing it. Honestly, they've found three solid actresses in Claire, Allie and Gwen so they should keep them around, daytime needs more young blood and they're all fun to watch.

THIS!!!

3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

LOL, she's been so great. Can we keep her? I'm puzzled as to why Claire, Allie and Gwen are all recurring/guests? Especially when a cast exodus has happened and will continue to happen.

LOL I saw someone refer to Ciara as Ben's "pr manager" on Twitter and I have never seen anything more accurate. HE DOES NOT NEED HER PROPPING HIM RON!

I think Ron finally got the message about Ciara and all the Ben propping. She and Gwen were both great today. I hope Gwen stays around too. She’s shaping up to be the shot in the arm that Days needed.

Evan and Zoey could have been too, had they been written better  

4 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Do have to love Gwen for throwing Ben being a serial killer in his face. 

Best part of the episode

Edited by AbcNbc247

7 hours ago, te. said:

I agree. I enjoyed all three of them today. Ciara/Ben are unbearable. I really need Claire to completely ruin their wedding. 

3 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

I freaking love Gwen. I hope she sticks around.

The writers can't honestly think people like Ben. He is so damn annoying to watch.

He has great abs. 

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Albert Alar and Ron Carlivati should be the next ones fired. 

So who are you bringing in?

They’ll just bring in the garbage they had before, and it’ll be worse.