victoria foxton

Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

14 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

You’re welcome! I seem to also recall that episode had the Sami in LA story with Vivian dressing Ivan up as Marlena in an attempt to bail Sami out of jail(or it aired around that time) as Lucas was blackmailing the pair.

Yes! That is exactly when I started watching. And Stefano was amnesiac in a wheelchair after MarDevil chucked him off her balcony :) good times indeed. And I also happened to start watching right when Peter Reckell returned so I never saw RKK. 

On 7/24/2020 at 2:32 PM, te. said:

Thursdays episode... they really should've just opened with the scene that came straight after the DAYS OF OUR LIVES title card instead of repeating the last few minutes of the last episode, mostly because it becomes even more embarrassingly obvious that the original  explosion wasn't that big and restricted to the hall area. With that said, it looks surprisingly good for DAYS.

I just dip in and out to be honest. I don't feel the need to watch each episode. 😛

Yeah, when I'm home and able to watch I sometimes have it on. It's sometimes hard to catch up and I just end up watching 'fresh'. I still keep up, lol.

How many times was Stefano in a wheelchair? My first memories of him are from the early '90s, and he was in a wheelchair, and subdued. Was definitely pre-possession. I'm thinking '91 or '92?

22 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I really enjoyed the aftermath of the explosion, I wish they hadn’t made it look like the explosion was only in the hallway when it happened and then suddenly everyone is under rubble. But I do like how they filmed things.

Yeah, I think it also became obvious since they replayed the scenes from the day before. As I said, they should've just opened with the aftermath as it would've at least been less blatant. Maybe they could've pretended there was more than one bomb or something that went off between the episodes if budget was an issue lol.

6 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Hmm, why doesn’t Ben just put on that “I’m the Necktie Killer” act like he did with Rory? That way the kidnappers will let him go lol

Is our put upon hero allowed to do that anymore? Oh wait he did that not too long ago I think when the thugs coming after Jake showed up right?

Edited by Antoyne

22 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Is our put upon hero allowed to do that anymore? Oh wait he did that not too long ago I think when the thugs coming after Jake showed up right?

No, Ciara did it for him lol

Sami and Lucas were such a great comic double-act today. I hope that, in the midst of all the upcoming departures, the show is still able to keep the two of them around for a while. 

We all have our opinions: I still find it hilarious that the folks over at Goldderby think RSW is Emmy-worthy.

On the other side, I’m so impressed with Alison Sweeney. I think she’s doing some of the best day-to-day acting of her career, under not-great circumstances. I buy every moment from her.

30 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

We all have our opinions: I still find it hilarious that the folks over at Goldderby think RSW is Emmy -worthy.

He comes from the Dedire Hall of acting with his heavy breathing. When he gets very intense scenes like he did yesterday........his acting looks like he needs to poop or let out a big fart.

Edited by Soapsuds

6 minutes ago, BillBauer said:

I just don't get Ben at all. Why is he the new hero of the story? He's not even a likable serial killer as serial killers go. 

And it's just one reason I can't stand him. The propping. It's ridiculous. It's ALWAYS "Poor Ben". Victoria Konefal's Ciara was WASTED on this man and now she's bolting, which I don't blame her at all for. She saw the writing on the wall, literally.

He's either ReRon's pet with abs or it's dictated.

And where did this "Rafe is amazing and wonderful and needs to be a father" [!@#$%^&*] come from? When is his last airdate?

Edited by KMan101

So Eve definitely can't come back from blowing up a church with the town in it, even if it's justified that she still wants Ben dead. And now everyone will be concerned about the freaking serial killer that lives amongst them. It's ridiculous.