Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

RIP: In Memoriam Thread

Faulkner

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I feel like they should take the hint on the Night Court revival at this point, though IIRC she was a big booster of it. Sad, I remember when she was literally everywhere.

• Members
3 hours ago, Vee said:

I feel like they should take the hint on the Night Court revival at this point, though IIRC she was a big booster of it. Sad, I remember when she was literally everywhere.

• Members

Markie was very bright and very likeable onscreen, very sharp - she was also very underrated, as I think many took for granted how good she was, not to mention what a difficult task she had  in joining Night Court as she was the third woman to take that public defender/female lead. As she had not really aged and also not appeared that frequently in recent years, I still see her as the woman I grew up watching on Night Court. 

And yes, please stop the Night Court reboot. The cast was what made the original show work. 

• Members
6 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Markie was very bright and very likeable onscreen, very sharp - she was also very underrated, as I think many took for granted how good she was, not to mention what a difficult task she had  in joining Night Court as she was the third woman to take that public defender/female lead. As she had not really aged and also not appeared that frequently in recent years, I still see her as the woman I grew up watching on Night Court. 

And yes, please stop the Night Court reboot. The cast was what made the original show work. 

Please register in order to view this content